• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired ARC MANIA'S FOR SALE (PICS ADDED)- ANOTHER EXTREME III ADDED (ALL SOLD)

ivanchek

Newly Enlightened
I am selling 4 recently purchased Arc Mania torches due to a funds issue. All torches are in mint condition (as received from Arc Mania), and all have had less than 2 minutes runtime on them. They were all stored in bubble wrap for protection pretty much the whole time i was the owner.

1. Arc Mania Extreme III (ANOTHER ADDED)
Rebel LED. Includes torch, push on diffuser, spare o-rings and container of lube.
$60.00

2. Arc Mania Mega Micro (i paid $465.00) (TRADED)
Black anodized P7 LED (DSW0I) 3 level version with titanium bezel. Built like a tank and produces a great floody beam. Runs on a single c123 or r123 battery. Includes torch, original bezel, TnC key to unscrew original bezel ($20.00 value) plus a special custom made leather holster.
Recently found out that an o-ring is missing. Will need to send the Mega Micro back to Arc Mania to fit the o-ring and then he can send to the buyer; this is at no additional cost to the buyer.
$420.00 $410.00 $405.00
Now willing to aconsider reasonable offers

3. Arc Mania Mega Extreme II AA (i paid $342.00) (SOLD)
Nichia NCSW136TE LED 3 level version with titanium bezel. Great throw, excellent clicky switch and nice neutral to warm beam. Runs on a single alkaline AA battery, and is possibly the most powerful AA light on the market. This torch is considered a second due to a slight mis-match in anodizing colour between the body and the tailcap, but it is barely noticeable. Includes torch, nylon carrying case, spare o-rings and spare glass lens.
$270.00$260.00

4. Arc Mania X6 (i paid $445.00) (SOLD)
Osram Ostar with adjustable aspheric lens. Produces 53,600 lux at 1 meter in tightest setting. Includes torch, supplied NiMH battery and charger.
$420.00$410.00

SPECIAL OFFER- For $100.00, i will include a set of high end Sony MDREX90LP earphones and free international shipping.

Feel free to post or PM any questions you have and I will try to get an answer for you. Alternatively, you could search CPF for more info on the items.

As always it will be first person to post 'I'll Take It' that wins the item. Prefer payment from verified PayPal accounts, but PM me if you don't have one and maybe we can sort something out. Also PM me your location, and I will determine whether I will cover shipping (which i would like to do) or if we can split it.

Thanks for looking.

Last edited:

Bullzeyebill

Flashaholic
Re: ARC MANIA'S FOR SALE

if the extreme 3 is neutral tint (or warm) I'll take it!

My two Extremem III's are not supposed to be the neutral, or warm ones, but to my eye they have a more natural tint than any of my other LEDs. Buy it and it might turn out to be one of the more neutral ones as this is an excellent price. Using the pressing method of changing modes is becoming my preferred methods.

Bill

ivanchek

Newly Enlightened
Re: ARC MANIA'S FOR SALE

pics added. sorry about the quality, but as you could probably already tell, i make a lousy photographer.

if the extreme 3 is neutral tint (or warm) I'll take it!

i can check this for you. i myself am not experienced enough to make a judgement on this, so i will contact arc mania and try to get an answer for you.

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: ARC MANIA'S FOR SALE (PICS ADDED)

I can vouch for the X6 since i have one myself its a great light!

ivanchek

Newly Enlightened

thanks for vouching for these flashlights guys. i forgot to mention that the torches i have listed are of the highest quality. arc mania's work is so detailed and clean. if i did not require the money, i wouldn't be selling any of them.

i bought the torches without considering my bank account and the onslaught of bills i have to pay (a sudden case of the flashoholic virus). if only i had an infinite amount of money.

ivanchek

Newly Enlightened

The full bin number of the Rebel LED in the Extreme III is NX0D, and the tint is X0.

ivanchek

Newly Enlightened

Price drop on special offer, and free high end sony earphones still available.

ivanchek

Newly Enlightened
Re: ARC MANIA'S FOR SALE (PICS ADDED)- PRICE DROP

Price drop on individual items.

ivanchek

Newly Enlightened

Someone out there must be interested in these torches. I am selling below what i paid for these lights, and all are in absolute mint condition.

Last edited:

Somy Nex

Enlightened

righty-o. after some great communication through PM & answering all of my queries, looks like i'll be taking that X6 there =)

PM incoming =)

ivanchek

Newly Enlightened

X6 sold. 2 items left.