• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired WTS Tritium Bulb Keyring by B@rt : SPF

swiftwing

Newly Enlightened
I have 1 green and 1 ice blue tritium bulb keyring made by B@rt for sale. Original thread is here https://www.candlepowerforums.com/threads/240263

They just arrived today but since i cracked my glasses last week, some stuff has got to go to pay for a pair of new ones :(.

Asking for $55 + PP fees (if any) each shipped to your door.

I'm open to partial trades for AA lights but would prefer to sell them outright. Still, PM me with anything you have in mind and we can work something out.

Last edited:

max52

Newly Enlightened
Re: WTS Tritium Bulb Keyring by B@rt

I will take them. I think PayPal fees are 4.5%. PM me with Paypal address, and I will pay you today.

ElectronGuru

Flashaholic
i cracked my glasses last week

Assuming you mean eye glasses, you should check into titanium/polycarbonate. I bought such a setup in the late 90's and it survived all manner of abuse until last summer's bike crash (forehead to concrete).

They cost less these days, but even at $500: over 10+ years was less than $50/yr.

Last edited:

B@rt

Flashaholic
Well, I'm not totally convinced about Ti... :thinking:

I have a pair of Silhouette glasses, and 5 mins ago a leg broke off. :oops:

As if that isn't bad enough I'm leaving on vacation next Sunday and the shops are closed Monday... :awman: There's a good chance they won't be able to get a new pair ready before Saturday. :mecry:

swiftwing

Newly Enlightened
Well, i'm shortsighted enough that polycarbonate lenses don't really work, hence the use of glass.

rusky, max52 took the green one, i'm giving you first right of refusal for the blue one.

ElectronGuru

Flashaholic
I have a pair of Silhouette glasses, and 5 mins ago a leg broke off. :oops:

Sorry about that. I've read nothing but problems about Silhoutte's.

I should have been more specific. I'm talking about full frame titanium, particularly and my case, Autoflex by Marchon.
Drops to hard flooring, rolling over them, stuck between things, light construction, all manner of rough sports. You get the idea.

Last edited:

swiftwing

Newly Enlightened
Sorry about that. I've read nothing but problems about Silhoutte's.

I should have been more specific. I'm talking about full frame titanium, particularly and my case, Autoflex by Marchon.
Drops to hard flooring, rolling over them, stuck between things, light construction, all manner of rough sports. You get the idea.

Woah, they can be rolled over?! Amazing.

rusky took the 2nd one, so both are sold. Thanks to all again. :)