Is PT EOS II as wide as Quad?

geepondy

Flashlight Enthusiast
Seems like I've read here in the past that Quad is now narrower and EOS II is now wider then their older counterparts. I have a Quad and like it but if the beams are about the same width, why would anyone pick it over the EOS II? EOS II is brighter with equal or longer runtime. Workmate is asking for a recommendation based on seeing mine which is why I pose this question before giving a blanket recommendation to the Quad.

Woods Walker

The Wood is cut, The Bacon is cooked, Now it’s tim
Seems like I've read here in the past that Quad is now narrower and EOS II is now wider then their older counterparts. I have a Quad and like it but if the beams are about the same width, why would anyone pick it over the EOS II? EOS II is brighter with equal or longer runtime. Workmate is asking for a recommendation based on seeing mine which is why I pose this question before giving a blanket recommendation to the Quad.

I had both and prefer Rebel EOS. I gave away the Quad for a gift as like the EOS better. The Quad is smaller than the Rebel LED EOS but the EOS has a lower low and what seems to me as a higher high. Also prefer the beam and tint on my the EOS but that is more personal preference.