XenoFire question.

KeukaLite

Newly Enlightened
Please forgive me if this is a repeat question. I did a search of CPF and couldn't find any posts about this light.

I've been watching this on ebay, and I'm wondering what you experts think of it? So far, I've strictly been buying LED lights, but the promise of a HID keeps luring me in! Is this lite a good investment? Is there a better one in the same price range? What do you think? The light comes with many accessories, including a 12V charger and a locking aluminum case.

$229.95 +$24.95 shipping

http://javascript<b></b>:;

XenoFire 35W/28W HID Flashlight 4300K 3500LM - SILVER

POWER

35W/28W

LUMEN

TEMPERATURE

WEIGHT

2.5 lbs.

LENGTH

14.5 inches

PACKAGE CONTENT:
1. T-35 HID Flashlight
2. AC Adapter (Home Charger)
3. DC Adapter (Car Charger)
4. Lithium-Ion Battery
5. Combination Lock Case
6. Combination Lock User Manual
7. T-35 HID User Manual
8. 3000K Filter
9. Shoulder Strap

Patriot

Flashaholic
Sorry for the late reply.

This light is a generic version being sold widely. The product itself has received some pretty favorable reviews but as with any light, there have been a few minor problems with batteries and such. The most important thing about purchasing these lights is getting them from a reputable dealer who's participates here on the forums. With this model you have to choices. You can get the Oracle35W or the Tactical35 HID. As you can see, these are priced better for the CPF community.

I believe most have gone with the Oracle but people who have purchased the Tactical seem just as pleased. For more information start with this thread.

I wouldn't recommend purchasing from Ebay. A recent member purchased this light from ebay to save a few bucks and his light failed. I can't recall whether or not he received any support from the original seller. If nothing else it complicates things especially if it comes straight from China.

Last edited:

KeukaLite

Newly Enlightened
Sorry for the late reply.

This light is a generic version being sold widely. The product itself has received some pretty favorable reviews but as with any light, there have been a few minor problems with batteries and such. The most important thing about purchasing these lights is getting them from a reputable dealer who's participates here on the forums. With this model you have to choices. You can get the Oracle35W or the Tactical35 HID. As you can see, these are priced better for the CPF community.

I believe most have gone with the Oracle but people who have purchased the Tactical seem just as pleased. For more information start with this thread.

I wouldn't recommend purchasing from Ebay. A recent member purchased this light from ebay to save a few bucks and his light failed. I can't recall whether or not he received any support from the original seller. If nothing else it complicates things especially if it comes straight from China.

Patriot, thank you so much for this reply! Believe it or not, I was literally minutes away from purchasing this light when I thought I would check my post here in CPF one more time....and there was your reply!! Whew! Saved by the bell!

I should have know that there would be CPF people who would be better to purchase the light from than any ebay dealer. I know that FlashCrazy here in CPF was wonderful to work with when I bought my Deerelight DBS V2 3SM R2 (WC tint) from him!

OK, I'm going to pour a cup of coffee, check out the two links you embedded in your reply, and make a MUCH smarter purchase as a result of your reply to my post.

Thank you so much for taking the time to provide this information. I genuinely appreciate it! :twothumbs

LOUSYGREATWALLGM

Enlightened
Hi Keukalite, to save you a lil time, here are some vital things to check before finalizing your order:

- Single Mode 35W or Dual Mode 35W/28W
- OP or SMO Reflector (not sure if they now have the SMO for 35W model)
- Black or Silver Finish
- With or Without Aluminum Casing
- Latest or Previous Battery Pack

-Last but most important.. CPF discount :naughty:

WELCOME TO THE WORLD OF HIDs :twothumbs

Last edited: