• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Nexgen price reduction and Badboy availability

nicknich22931

Newly Enlightened
Wayne

I noticed your Badboy boost drivers have been out of stock for a while. Are they discontinued?

Are you continuing the Nexgen? I noticed you have lowered the price.

I am tired of the inconsistency of the Chinese boost boards that DX and Kai sell and want to make the switch.

If you think I can get the Nexgen to go into full regulation from two AA (NiMh rechargeables or Lithium primaries) at 650 - 750mA I may buy a stock of Nexgen 500s and add the second resistor myself.

Ms_SS

Enlightened
Wayne

I noticed your Badboy boost drivers have been out of stock for a while. Are they discontinued?

Are you continuing the Nexgen? I noticed you have lowered the price.

I am tired of the inconsistency of the Chinese boost boards that DX and Kai sell and want to make the switch.

If you think I can get the Nexgen to go into full regulation from two AA (NiMh rechargeables or Lithium primaries) at 650 - 750mA I may buy a stock of Nexgen 500s and add the second resistor myself.

The Shoppe has had a sharp decline in sales over the past six months due to cheap overseas converters and other parts. We have lowered the converter board prices to compete.

We have a few hundred of the Nexgens in stock.

The Badboys are just about out of stock. We have not made another run since we have had no demand.

Latest posts