• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired F/S LS20, Will relist in a couple of months!

litew8

Newly Enlightened
Buyer backed out of the sale. I will be traveling over seas, for the next 2 months or so, i will relist it then. :thumbsup: Thanks, Al

This LS20 is from the last wave, i really hate to sell it, but thats the way it is. This is a beautiful light, still on original battery, absolutly perfect, or as perfect as it came from Don. The threads are as smooth as my Alum PD-S, this is a great light.

So i'd like to get $560.00,Ok , anyway just looking to get what i have in it. Shipped Express mail from Canada. If it does not sell in a day or two, i'll post pics

I just sold a Ti PD-S to, Karlheinz3, and said it was better then discribed, so hopfully that helps.

First to post i'll take it, and PP soon after gets it. I am going to get some sleep, i'll check on this first thing in the morning. Questions are welcome.

Thanks for looking, Al

Last edited:

karlheinz3

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: F/S LS20

I'm sure it is a nice one! The Ti PD-s was as nice as the Sun Drop XP Troy! :D Try a PM to LEDCARRY (Jeff) StrayLight is a great buyer too if you are interested in any of his offerings???? :wave:

litew8

Newly Enlightened
Re: F/S LS20

Thanks Karl, i can't belive Troy picking on us newbes:thinking:, hey you gotta
start somewhere.

Straylight, I would not mind another, McLux Alum PD-S, plus a little cash. Let me know what you have, AA or 123, single cell light.

Thanks, Al

litew8

Newly Enlightened
Re: F/S LS20 Price Drop! This is Sold. Thanks CPF

I figure, i'm a newbe, and just enlightened, but i am ADDICTED, to the light. :)

litew8

Newly Enlightened
Buyer backed out of the sale, had some serious problems. It'll be awhile, but i'll relist it. Some time in Dec. Thanks, Al