Foxfury Scout

Thread: SOLD: Led Zeppelin's MZOX-4 (Warm White) with a RPM Ti Bezel "Yet Another Price Drop"

Default SOLD: Led Zeppelin's MZOX-4 (Warm White) with a RPM Ti Bezel "Yet Another Price Drop"

SOLD Led Zeppelin MZOX-4 (WW) $795.00 $775.00 $750.00 725.00 $700.00 $690.00 $675.00 $660.00 $649.00 Shipped
    Includes Insured Priority Mail with DC.

I have a Like New Led Zeppelin Warm White MZOX-4 up for sale. This is a beautiful light that uses an Ostar 4000K (the first 4000K built by Dennis - which by the way he really liked) along with 3 Cree Q3 5A's (4000-4250K) in a SureFire KT4 head (M6). It also comes with a magnificent RPM Ti Bezel (well over $100.00 by itself), 3 x AW 18650's, and a buttery smooth McGizmo clicky installed by Dennis (LZ). I'm the original owner and it's is in Excellent condition. The only flaws I see are 2 small specks of missing ano (as received) in the FM Megalennium body (shown in the pictures). Here's a link that shows an older WW MZOX-4 (with pics) and another showing more info on the MZOX-4. This comes with everthing you need, you won't be dissapointed!!!
    EDIT: I found the 2 pages of instructions provided by Dennis (Led Zeppelin) which will also be included. The current draw @11.1v (3 x 18650) is:
    Low 300ma
    Med 860ma
    High 2.65a.
    I estimate ~45 minutes on high, ~2.5 hours on medium, and ~ 7 -8 hours on low
    The + contact is a Universal spring. SOLD

__________________________________________________ ________________________

Rules:

1) First person to post "I'll take it" here in this thread takes priority.

2) US Only. International Please PM me first to discuss Shipping Options.

3) Paypal only - No Fees - No E-Checks.

4) The Buyer is asked to PM me in a reasonable amount of time of the "I'll take it" post. Communication is king! If I do not hear from you in a reasonable amount of time, I will mark the item as "still available".

Any questions, feel free to PM me.

Thanks for Looking,
    Steve
    Last edited by Steve L; 11-13-2009 at 01:07 PM. Reason: To add current draws

Default Re: FS: Led Zeppelin's MZOX-4 (Warm White) with a RPM Ti Bezel

Lets try a Price Drop!!!

Cheers,
    Steve

Default Re: FS: Led Zeppelin's MZOX-4 (Warm White) with a RPM Ti Bezel

Hi Guys,

I added current draws and estimated runtimes for the 3 levels to the first post.

Cheers,
    Steve
    Last edited by Steve L; 10-15-2009 at 04:15 PM.

Default Re: FS: Led Zeppelin's MZOX-4 (Warm White) with a RPM Ti Bezel "Price Drop"

Lets try another Price Drop.

Cheers,
    Steve

Default Re: FS: Led Zeppelin's MZOX-4 (Warm White) with a RPM Ti Bezel "Price Drop"

What an incredible light. I've never spent that much on a light though and I can't afford to start now.

GL

Hi smopoim86,

It really is a lot of light for the money. It puts out a very bright (WW) Wall of Light, easy on the eyes (excellent color rendition), and rechargeable to boot (and that doesn't even take into account, the Big Chunk of Ti in the RPM Bezel).

Cheers,
    Steve
    Last edited by Steve L; 10-17-2009 at 12:46 PM.

Default Re: FS: Led Zeppelin's MZOX-4 (Warm White) with a RPM Ti Bezel "Third Price Drop"

Big Sunday Price Drop!!!

Cheers,
    Steve

Default Re: FS: Led Zeppelin's MZOX-4 (Warm White) with a RPM Ti Bezel "Third Price Drop"

Cheers,
    Steve

If you're willing to part it out, I'll take the Megalennium body for the right price.

Now what price would you put on the LE? Plus reflectors of course.

It won't swap LE's quite as easy as an Aleph but it wouldn't be difficult as long as you can open your head.

This is a package you must see to believe
    crazy output
    bump for Steve
    Sometimes, when I'm feeling down because nothing seems to be going right, I like to take a home pregnancy test. Then I can say, "Hey, at least I'm not pregnant

Hi Guys,

I haven't been able to get on-line for a few days, sorry. I would really like to keep the package together. I'm dropping the price to $700.00 Shipped. Thanks for the interest and kind words!!!

Best Wishes,
    Steve

Default Re: FS: Led Zeppelin's MZOX-4 (Warm White) with a RPM Ti Bezel "Fourth Price Drop"

BUMP for a great seller!!

Steve:

2 packages arrived safe and sound!!
    Item as described, Thanks a lot for helping me!!

mikevelarde
    Incan: Megallenium w/FM MN WA1185M3 + M4 body lego w/LF EO M3,Strider M2 w/P61, 9P+G4 D26 WA1185, 6P+G4 D26 WA1111,E2e-CJ, E1Ws and E2Ws,E2eHA-BK ,E2e-BK,E2eHA,2 x 3Dmag85,2Dmag61,mag5D ROP Hi,Mag4D ROP Hi.LED:0

Default Re: FS: Led Zeppelin's MZOX-4 (Warm White) with a RPM Ti Bezel "Fourth Price Drop"

Hi Mike,

Thanks for letting me know the packages arrived and and also for the very kind words, I really appreciate it. Now, lets see who wants the WW MZOX-4 with Mega body and RPM Ti Bezel (a very nice chunk of Ti indeed - plus the 3 AW 18650's). Lets try 1 more price drop, now $690.00 Shipped.

Thanks,
    Steve
    Quote Originally Posted by mikevelarde View Post
    BUMP for a great seller!!

Steve:

2 packages arrived safe and sound!!
    Item as described, Thanks a lot for helping me!!

mikevelarde

I'd like to re-iterate my keen-ness for the FM body as expressed in post #10 above.

Default Re: FS: Led Zeppelin's MZOX-4 (Warm White) with a RPM Ti Bezel "Sixth Price Drop"

Hi Alantch,

I would be Happy to split it up if I had another interested party in the head too. It's really a Very Nice Complete Package as listed, everything you need including the 18650's.

In the hope of finding this Magnificent Light a new home, lets try another price drop - $675.00 Shipped via Insured Priority Mail with DC.

Best Wishes,
    Steve
    Last edited by Steve L; 11-08-2009 at 09:50 AM.

Default Re: FS: Led Zeppelin's MZOX-4 (Warm White) with a RPM Ti Bezel "Sixth Price Drop"

Arrgggg!! must resist!! my resistance is waning!

somebody buy this package quick before I pool enough funds to take the monster home!

another BUMP for a great seller and a awesome bargain!
    Incan: Megallenium w/FM MN WA1185M3 + M4 body lego w/LF EO M3,Strider M2 w/P61, 9P+G4 D26 WA1185, 6P+G4 D26 WA1111,E2e-CJ, E1Ws and E2Ws,E2eHA-BK ,E2e-BK,E2eHA,2 x 3Dmag85,2Dmag61,mag5D ROP Hi,Mag4D ROP Hi.LED:0

Default Re: FS: Led Zeppelin's MZOX-4 (Warm White) with a RPM Ti Bezel "Another Price Drop"

Hi Guys,

Let's try a Bump with another Price Drop. This is going to make someone Very Happy.

Cheers,
    Steve

Default Re: FS: Led Zeppelin's MZOX-4 (Warm White) with a RPM Ti Bezel "Another Price Drop"

Bump past the rest
    Sometimes, when I'm feeling down because nothing seems to be going right, I like to take a home pregnancy test. Then I can say, "Hey, at least I'm not pregnant

Thanks Griff, very much appreciated!!! I would really like to find my baby a new home. Lets try a drop to $649.00 shipped. (IMHO) This is really a Very Good Price.

Default Re: FS: Led Zeppelin's MZOX-4 (Warm White) with a RPM Ti Bezel "Yet Another Price Dro

PM sent.

Default Re: FS: Led Zeppelin's MZOX-4 (Warm White) with a RPM Ti Bezel "Yet Another Price Dro

Quote Originally Posted by curtispdx View Post
    PM sent.
    Hi Curtis,

PM replied too.

Cheers,
    Steve

Can't. Resist. Any. Longer. (Don't tell my wife.)

I won't if you include some freebies in my E1e package!

Hi Curtis,

Paypal received and Thank You!!! I'll get it shipped out today and PM you the DC#. I really think you are going to like this beauty of a light. Thanks Again!!!

Cheers,
    Steve

Default Re: SOLD: Led Zeppelin's MZOX-4 (Warm White) with a RPM Ti Bezel "Yet Another Price D

I got it a few days ago and it's AMAZING.

Thanks, Steve!

Quote Originally Posted by Steve L View Post
    Hi Curtis,

Paypal received and Thank You!!! I'll get it shipped out today and PM you the DC#. I really think you are going to like this beauty of a light. Thanks Again!!!

Cheers,
    Steve
    Hi Steve
    Trying to send you a PM. Your box is full.
    Thanks.....
    ....."Happy Landings".....