• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD: Led Zeppelin's MZOX-4 (Warm White) with a RPM Ti Bezel "Yet Another Price Drop"

Steve L

Flashlight Enthusiast
SOLD: Led Zeppelin's MZOX-4 (Warm White) with a RPM Ti Bezel "Yet Another Price Drop"

SOLD Led Zeppelin MZOX-4 (WW) $795.00 $775.00 $750.00 725.00 $700.00 $690.00 $675.00 $660.00 $649.00 Shipped
Includes Insured Priority Mail with DC.

I have a Like New Led Zeppelin Warm White MZOX-4 up for sale. This is a beautiful light that uses an Ostar 4000K (the first 4000K built by Dennis - which by the way he really liked:)) along with 3 Cree Q3 5A's (4000-4250K) in a SureFire KT4 head (M6). It also comes with a magnificent RPM Ti Bezel (well over $100.00 by itself), 3 x AW 18650's, and a buttery smooth McGizmo clicky installed by Dennis (LZ). I'm the original owner and it's is in Excellent condition. The only flaws I see are 2 small specks of missing ano (as received) in the FM Megalennium body (shown in the pictures). Here's a link that shows an older WW MZOX-4 (with pics) and another showing more info on the MZOX-4. This comes with everthing you need, you won't be dissapointed!!!:)
EDIT: I found the 2 pages of instructions provided by Dennis (Led Zeppelin) which will also be included. The current draw @11.1v (3 x 18650) is:
Low 300ma
Med 860ma
High 2.65a.
I estimate ~45 minutes on high, ~2.5 hours on medium, and ~ 7 -8 hours on low
The + contact is a Universal spring. SOLD

Picture113.jpg

Picture125.jpg

Picture124.jpg

Picture122.jpg

Rules:

1) First person to post "I'll take it" here in this thread takes priority.

2) US Only. International Please PM me first to discuss Shipping Options.

3) Paypal only - No Fees - No E-Checks.

4) The Buyer is asked to PM me in a reasonable amount of time of the "I'll take it" post. Communication is king! If I do not hear from you in a reasonable amount of time, I will mark the item as "still available".

Any questions, feel free to PM me.

Thanks for Looking,
Steve

Last edited:

Steve L

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: Led Zeppelin's MZOX-4 (Warm White) with a RPM Ti Bezel

Lets try a Price Drop!!!

Cheers,
Steve

Steve L

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: Led Zeppelin's MZOX-4 (Warm White) with a RPM Ti Bezel

Hi Guys,:wave:

I added current draws and estimated runtimes for the 3 levels to the first post.

Cheers,
Steve

Last edited:

Steve L

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: Led Zeppelin's MZOX-4 (Warm White) with a RPM Ti Bezel "Price Drop"

Lets try another Price Drop:eek:.

Cheers,
Steve

smopoim86

Enlightened

What an incredible light. I've never spent that much on a light though and I can't afford to start now.

GL

Steve L

Flashlight Enthusiast

Hi smopoim86,:wave:

It really is a lot of light for the money. It puts out a very bright (WW) Wall of Light:faint:, easy on the eyes (excellent color rendition), and rechargeable to boot (and that doesn't even take into account, the Big Chunk of Ti in the RPM Bezel:drool:).

Cheers,
Steve

Last edited:

Steve L

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: Led Zeppelin's MZOX-4 (Warm White) with a RPM Ti Bezel "Third Price Drop"

Big Sunday Price Drop:eek:!!!

Cheers,
Steve

Steve L

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: Led Zeppelin's MZOX-4 (Warm White) with a RPM Ti Bezel "Third Price Drop"

:bumpit::bumpit::bumpit::bumpit:

Cheers,
Steve

Steve L

Flashlight Enthusiast

:bump:

alantch

Enlightened

If you're willing to part it out, I'll take the Megalennium body for the right price.

Sgt. LED

Flashaholic

:thinking: Now what price would you put on the LE? Plus reflectors of course.

It won't swap LE's quite as easy as an Aleph but it wouldn't be difficult as long as you can open your head. :D

griff

Flashlight Enthusiast

This is a package you must see to believe
crazy output
bump for Steve

Steve L

Flashlight Enthusiast

I haven't been able to get on-line for a few days, sorry. I would really like to keep the package together. I'm dropping the price to $700.00 Shipped.:faint: Thanks for the interest and kind words:thumbsup:!!!

Best Wishes,
Steve

mikevelarde

Enlightened
Re: FS: Led Zeppelin's MZOX-4 (Warm White) with a RPM Ti Bezel "Fourth Price Drop"

BUMP for a great seller!!:D

Steve:

2 packages arrived safe and sound!! :party::party::party:
Item as described, Thanks a lot for helping me!!

mikevelarde

Steve L

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: Led Zeppelin's MZOX-4 (Warm White) with a RPM Ti Bezel "Fourth Price Drop"

Hi Mike,:wave:

Thanks for letting me know the packages arrived and and also for the very kind words, I really appreciate it:thumbsup:. Now, lets see who wants the WW MZOX-4 with Mega body and RPM Ti Bezel (a very nice chunk of Ti indeed - plus the 3 AW 18650's). Lets try 1 more price drop, now $690.00 Shipped:faint:.

Thanks,
Steve
BUMP for a great seller!!:D

Steve:

2 packages arrived safe and sound!! :party::party::party:
Item as described, Thanks a lot for helping me!!

mikevelarde

alantch

Enlightened

I'd like to re-iterate my keen-ness for the FM body as expressed in post #10 above.

Steve L

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: Led Zeppelin's MZOX-4 (Warm White) with a RPM Ti Bezel "Sixth Price Drop"

Hi Alantch,:wave:

I would be Happy to split it up if I had another interested party in the head too. It's really a Very Nice Complete Package as listed, everything you need including the 18650's.

In the hope of finding this Magnificent Light a new home, lets try another price drop:faint: - $675.00 Shipped via Insured Priority Mail with DC.

Best Wishes,
Steve

Last edited:

mikevelarde

Enlightened
Re: FS: Led Zeppelin's MZOX-4 (Warm White) with a RPM Ti Bezel "Sixth Price Drop"

Arrgggg!! must resist!! my resistance is waning!:ohgeez:

somebody buy this package quick before I pool enough funds to take the monster home!:green:

another BUMP for a great seller and a awesome bargain!:twothumbs

Steve L

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: Led Zeppelin's MZOX-4 (Warm White) with a RPM Ti Bezel "Another Price Drop"

Let's try a Bump with another Price Drop:faint:. This is going to make someone Very Happy.

Cheers,
Steve

griff

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: Led Zeppelin's MZOX-4 (Warm White) with a RPM Ti Bezel "Another Price Drop"

Bump past the rest