Need a headlamp in 2 days

kingofqueenz

Newly Enlightened
I need a headlamp by friday, i live in NY, whats the best place to order from that will be able to overnight it to me? I have no idea which to get either, it doesn't really matter, as long as its bright and under $50 if possible.

Owen

Flashlight Enthusiast
If you're in that much of a hurry, I think you better find somewhere local to buy whether it's a outdoors store, or a Wal-mart.
I'm sure I'm not the only one who's paid for expedited shipping to have some little last minute something for vacation or whatever, have it take three days to ship, and arrive after I've left.

smokelaw1

Flashlight Enthusiast
If you are in NYC, there are stores you could buy from that would have quality goods in stock. Tent and Trails, Paragon, I'm sure there are others. There is an EMS in the city.

kevinm

Enlightened
Headlamp for what? I'd suggest the 1AA Energizer Trialfinder Micro. Pretty good, and the best you are likely to get in 2 days under $50. They have them at Target and CostCo.

Good luck!
Kevin

Last edited:

carrot

Flashaholic
4sevens can get it to you if you ask for express shipping... If you order priority today you should even get it by Friday...

Owen

Flashlight Enthusiast
But can priority get it there by last Friday?
Check the date:poke: