• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired **SOLD** Black Mammoth!

donn_

Flashaholic
H22A's BLACK MAMMOTH!

woolly_mammoth_2.jpg

I've decided not to have this monster built out after all, so would like to move it to someone who will either do it or have it done. How about 7x SST-50s in 27mm reflectors?:devil:

This is one of the biggest hosts I've ever seen, with a massive capacity for emitters, reflectors and batteries. All the stats and details are on the sales thread, so I won't re-hash them here, but it will swallow up 8x 18650 cells in the tube and as many as a dozen McR19XR reflectors in the head. Giant screw-in heatsink and a special 2 spring level tailcap. Does not include a switch or tail spring.

It's in perfect condition, exactly as received other than the nano oil lubrication, and will include 2 extra lenses ($34 value). I'm pricing it well below what it cost me.

$400 + PPI (PayPal, Priority Mail and Insurance)**SOLD**

IMGP3025.jpg

(3D Maglite for scale)

IMGP3026.jpg

IMGP3027.jpg

First :takeit: followed by prompt payment to my Paypal account takes precedence over any other communication.

I will ship anywhere USPS goes, and shipping costs, insurance (mandatory) and Paypal fees are buyer's responsibility.

I have disabled PM, but my email and Paypal address is:
email.jpg

Last edited: