Incandescent Mother-load!

Juggernaut

Flashlight Enthusiast
Ok, so my father was helping clean out the shed "throwing everything out" at his work and while someone was carrying out a huge box to the dumpster they dropped it and some bulb boxes came out. My father went over to help and when he looked inside he saw tons of old stock bulbs. He asked why they were throwing them out and his boss said they didn't use any of the equipment for them anymore. Thus my father "being as cool as he is:twothumbs" asked if he could have the box "to bring home to me:whistle:". His boss didn't care so away the box went to my house. I got home and rummaged through the box, lets just say this: I haven't been this happy on any other day besides Christmas:wow::thanks::party::twothumbs!

Well here's the loot:

The box before going through it:faint::

Everything sorted:D:

All together I priced the bulbs between $1,550 and $2,150
List:

1x 75 watt Sylvania projector bulb
2x GE 50 watt projector bulb
6x Sylvania 25 watt tub bulbs
6x 14-60 W.L. bulbs?
14x 7-watt 120 volt bulbs
50x 509K GE bulbs
150x 656 6watt 130 volt long life bulbs.
2x NE-2 Neon bi-pin miniature lamps.
5x Philips 150 watt MR16 projector bulbs
1x 300 watt GE MR16 projector bulbs 120 volts
3x Wiko 50 watt projector bulbs
1x Hi Intensity 40 watt Sylvania bulb
12x Packages of 2x Minimag bulbs;):laughing:!
4x long life 500 watt work light bulbs
14x 250 watt T4 projector bulbs:devil:!
7x 70 watt Mercury / Sodium bulbs
7x Par36 25 watt Spot light bulbs:twothumbs!
24x Par36 4546 lantern bulbs:twothumbs:twothumbs:twothumbs!!!!!!!!!!

I'm especially exited about the 3x brand new boxes of 4546 hand lantern bulbs, it so happens that my first two sealed beam lights were also being throw away from my father's work and started my craze for them:ohgeez::laughing:. I could never have enough bulbs, now I have like unlimited:crackup:;):D!

ANDREAS FERRARI

Flashlight Enthusiast
Now you have an excuse to buy a half-dozen new host,2 or 3 dozen batteries,a new charger........

Maybe your Father will help to pay for all the new gear your going to need.It's his fault after all.LOL

325addict

Enlightened
WHHOWW! You must be as happy as a kiddy in a HUGE candy-store :twothumbs
This only happens in my dreams, although U went through my own cellar a while ago as I will be moving in a month, and what did I ALMOST throw away, together with some rubbish in a plastic bag?
two Osram 70453 4V / 3W lamps! Very special things, used in photography.
I'll put them in a lamp above my bed, further containing two 18650s... no wires to it!

@ Sgt. LED: I suggest you change your name to Sgt. Incan in short, because this may just be the beginning... from zero to five incans in a fairly short time. Let me suggest a few highly interesting ones, hahaha! Already own an M6? No? Then better leave it that way :green: :D
It's quite sure the best light I've ever owned, and will own for a while I think... but all the mod-goodies for it are not uehhhh... very cheap, so to say. 7 extra battery-holders, two FM bi-pin adapters, lorryloads of WA-lamps and lots of 17670 and 18650 batteries... and the light itself doesn't come cheap too :mecry:
But it really is worth every penny! I'm sure: ONE DAY you'll own one too, as there are LED-towers available for it if you want ;)
Already own an E1E? NOOO??? Then better run to the shops and buy one, immediately followed by a LF 3.6V lamp and some AW 16340s.... this will be your incan pocket-pal for life :grin2: :grin2:
I won't go off-topic any further, as this isn't the place for it. Just couldn't resist this reaction, as I may have been one of the initiators, with my LF 8V / 0.5A drop-in??

Timmo.

Sgt. LED

Flashaholic
Oh I had an M6 but turned it into a LED Zep 7 R2WH/Megalinneum monster with 4 asphere lenses/3 reflectors and sold the actual M6 body. :D

E2E head on a fivemega 1X18650 clicky body with a lumensfactory bulb.
Mag 6D ROP with a fivemega 2" deep reflector and 6 of those 10,000mah LSD cells.
A2 with plenty of mods but most importantly for this thread a fivemega strion kit.
A bored out 9P with a, you guessed it, fivemega D26 bi-pin (the bulb is the super bright one that just got recalled:() and an AW 3 level softstart with the Surefire shock absorbing incan head.
The nice custom LF 0.5A incan bounces from a C3 to a 2X18650 Leef tube.

Come to think of it there's more than 5. I have a very classic Rayovac sportsman 2C with a Mag 6 Xenon bulb and 3 SF primary cells in it. I still have my Fulton angle head from the Army. Then there's the big O'l plastic 6V lantern by the back door. OH and I have 2 of the unfrosted P90 bulbs stashed away too, love those unfrosted ones.

325addict

Enlightened
Ahhh, you don't just do the standard ones I see! Very, very nice collection already! I wish I could track down that Megalennium body somewhere, second hand. That's the only thing I miss in the M6 collection. It would boost my runtimes a lot...

My collection otherwise consists of about 14 Surefires (12 from them incan!) and various Mags, wolf Eyes, and... some LED lights also, from SF, WE and Fenix. Then some El-cheapos from Ultrafire and Romisen... with kind regards from DX and HKequipment ;)

Timmo.

Juggernaut

Flashlight Enthusiast
Yah, I've got nothing to celebrate, compeered to all your goodies. I don't have any of the lights listed above. I'm on the flashaholic welfare path compare to you guys:whistle:. My lights are literally made from stuff thrown away:crackup:!

Sorry BVH, it's funny that you mentioned it. I actually saw your post in the other thread and looked through my stash, but no luck:shakehead.