My biggest regret about living in Alaska...

Search

Flashlight Enthusiast
If that's the biggest regret you have I knew I should have moved to Alaska :laughing:

Sigman

* The Arctic Moderator *
Yeah, I keep thinking sometime we should "put the word out"...but I really enjoy being a "mystery man"! Locals will know what I'm talking about when they hear about those that moved up to Talkeetna to "disappear"! :D

Kind of hard to arrange in the summer with all the hours of light...it's not "February cold" yet...maybe sometime soon would be a good idea?

SilverFox was just here on one of his annual business/working trips. It would be GREAT if Tom was here when we met.

Hmmmm, as far as you jch79...you're NOT invited!! :poke: :nana:

FlashInThePan

Enlightened
Yeah, I keep thinking sometime we should "put the word out"...but I really enjoy being a "mystery man"! Locals will know what I'm talking about when they hear about those that moved up to Talkeetna to "disappear"! :D

Ooooh, I'm in for some cinnamon buns at the Roadhouse. (The summer's free, since we don't have the Moose Dropping Festival to compete with anymore...) :candle:

Hmmmm, as far as you jch79...you're NOT invited!! :poke: :nana:

I'm totally inviting him, only because I want to see what it looks like when you actually do feed a vegan. Is it like a gremlin? :poke:

Seriously though, I think we probably have more Alaskan members than you'd expect...and it only takes 5-10 people to make it fun. I'm in downtown Anchorage, and I'd be *thrilled* to help set up a PhotonFest in Alaska. (I'd even drive to Talkeetna to do it, Sig. :nana:) When I lived in San Diego, I attended a few of the meetups in LA, and it's a phenomenal experience; I'd love to pull it off here, too...

Last edited:

Databyter

Enlightened
One of my girlfriends moved to Alaska a few years ago (no, not JUST to get away from me).

She now identifies herself as being from a small drinking village with a fishing problem.

StarHalo

Flashaholic
But you can see Russia from your backyard, you betcha!

Seriously though, Alaska would be an awesome meeting place regardless of size; it'd be worth it just for the pictures..

Latest posts