• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired F/S: Milkyspit X390.4 Modified Mag C! ***SOLD PF***

MSaxatilus

Flashlight Enthusiast
For Sale: Milkyspit X390.4 Modified Mag C

DSC01146.jpg

DSC01135.jpg

DSC01136.jpg

DSC01138.jpg

DSC01143.jpg

For Sale: Milkyspit X390.4!!! Mint condition.

Details:
-Custom Mag C Host - Black!
-Powered by 1x18650
-4xSSCP4 USWOH
-4xIMS20 Reflectors
-Custom Heatsink
-Acorn 1.2 (v7.07.16.01) GenUI (4 levels - remembers last level) and switchable TacUI (4 additional levels)
-390 Lumens fully regulated

ASKING $275, shipped World Wide, No PP fees! ***NOW ONLY $200*** ***SOLD PF***

ADDED: Now includes 1xAW Protected 18650 Cell!!!

Special Offer, COMBO PACKAGE DEAL:
I currently have two lights up for sale, the one referenced above and this one:

https://www.candlepowerforums.com/threads/246389

Purchase both lights for $375, Shipped!!!

Thanks for looking,
MSax

Conditions:

1) First person to post unconditional, "I'll take it" here in this thread takes priority. NO EXCEPTIONS!

2) Payment must be made via Paypal only. If you simply cannot pay by Paypal, please contact my privately and I can try to work something out on a case-by-case basis.

3) I no longer charge for PP fees. Asking price listed includes shipping via Priority Mail shipping to the CONUS. For all items priced under $50 dollars the cost includes First Class shipping with DC. All items priced over $50 dollars the cost will include Priority Mail shipping with DC. In either case, the price does not include insurance or other mailing services. If you would like changes to your shipping (upgrades, insurance, signature confirmation, etc.) please PM me to work out any additional costs. I will not be held responsible for lost or stolen items.

4) The Buyer is hereby asked to remit to my PM subsequent any post of "I'll take it" within 24 hours. Several recent incidents have put me in a difficult and unwanted postion of being between an unresponsive buyer and the next individual in line. So I am asking you now, that if you cannot respond within 24 hours, please indicate in the thread publically or PM me of your intentions. Communication is king! If I do not hear from you, I will simply relist the item as "still available". No hard feelings.

Anyway, if you have any questions, feel free to PM me.

Thanks for looking,
MSax

Last edited:

TranquillityBase

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: F/S: Milkyspit X390.4 Modified Mag C!

Cool host! I haven't seen a C-series with a straight tapered head before, how old is that host?

donn_

Flashaholic

He lathed the head down to the conical shape, bored (some of them) to accept 26650 A123 cells, and re-plated HAIII. They are beautiful hosts.

MSaxatilus

Flashlight Enthusiast

Thanks for the fill in Donn. Yes the light was modified by Leef some time ago. It has a tappered head and is HA Black.

MSax

bigchelis

Flashlight Enthusiast

The commander 4.25in 1911 is really pretty:hitit:

Does your 1C hosts accept the AW IMR Red C cells?

MSaxatilus

Flashlight Enthusiast

The commander 4.25in 1911 is really pretty

That gun is actually a 4.00 inch Comanche sized 1911. Les Baer Concept VII. But thanks for the compliment. Its a beautiful piece. Couldn't be happier with it.

As for the light, no a "C" cell will not fit in the light without further modification. The "C" cells actually impede the tailcap from screwing all the way down due to its with and the shortened body. An 18650 fits, because the stock tailspring has been removed an some of the space within the tailcap is used to hold the extra length of the 18650.

Does that make sense?

MSax

MSaxatilus

Flashlight Enthusiast

I recieved a PM from an annonomous source asking if I still had the "Milky ID tape". I do and can include it in the package, but it is not in the best of shape. But I am certain that I could twist Milky's arm for a replacement at no charge to the buyer. Just let me know if you'd like that back on the light and I will make the arrangements.

MSax

MSaxatilus

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: F/S: Milkyspit X390.4 Modified Mag C! ***Special Combo Offer Announced***

Bonus Combination offer announced!

MSax

Kid9P

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: F/S: Milkyspit X390.4 Modified Mag C! ***Now $215 or Combo Offer***

Dave,

What type of runtime are we looking at on HIGH using that 18650 ?

Ray

MSaxatilus

Flashlight Enthusiast

Ray,

Good question. To be honest, I don't know. But I will take some current measurements and provide calculations later today when I get home.

Check back tonight.

Thanks,
MSax

MSaxatilus

Flashlight Enthusiast

Ray,

Its pulling about 1.4A on the high mode. So my guess would be about an hour and 45 minutes or so.

Dave