• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired WTS Mike Jordan MEGA EXTREME II

Status
Not open for further replies.

hugo2006

Newly Enlightened
superbump !

Hi folks!

This one has never left my home, it is a shelf queen. As I need some funds
for another project, this one and his twin serial no.0013 are for sale...

These Mega Extreme II are rare, because they come with 3 levels of brightness and can
be used with Cr123 and Rcr123! Most of the ME II can only be operated
with Cr123 and only come with one brightness level.

These are bright little monsters with a Diamond dragon Led that pulls out
450Lumen at high (1.3Amps). With a lot of throw and sidespill. Both lights come with a nice little nylon beltpouch.

I am asking 350 320 200 USD each…or make an offer I cannot resist, also interested in trade for a mcgizmo or HDS ... only Paypal…if you are interested please send a PM …

Free shipping worldwide!

Specs:

7075 aluminum
2mm SchottB270 double AR coated glass
27mm aluminum reflector, smooth type
Nickel and gold plated interior and contact points
Gold plated spring
Drive current to LED 1.3 amps at high
HA III olive drab
Anti-roll collar
Silicone o-rings
serial number
Carrying case included
Uses CR123's or RCR123's rated up to 3.7 volts
reverse polarity protected
Runtime: 25 to 30 minutes on high
Width of head: 31mm
Length of body: 81mm

and some pics

p1000732e.jpg
http://img109.imageshack.us/g/p1000732e.jpg/
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

Last edited:

lumafist

Flashlight Enthusiast
*Warning*

How come this light has the same serial number as Toby´s light that sold and he then got scammed on...?

Hugo2006 I´m sorry if I´m wrong but the serialnumber is the same..!?
And the text....

LINK

Last edited:

lumafist

Flashlight Enthusiast
superbump !

Hi folks!

This one has never left my home, it is a shelf queen. As I need some funds
for another project, this one and his twin serial no.0013 are for sale...

These Mega Extreme II are rare, because they come with 3 levels of brightness and can
be used with Cr123 and Rcr123! Most of the ME II can only be operated
with Cr123 and only come with one brightness level.

These are bright little monsters with a Diamond dragon Led that pulls out
450Lumen at high (1.3Amps). With a lot of throw and sidespill. Both lights come with a nice little nylon beltpouch.

I am asking 350 320 200 USD each…or make an offer I cannot resist, also interested in trade for a mcgizmo or HDS ... only Paypal…if you are interested please send a PM …

Free shipping worldwide!

Specs:

7075 aluminum
2mm SchottB270 double AR coated glass
27mm aluminum reflector, smooth type
Nickel and gold plated interior and contact points
Gold plated spring
Drive current to LED 1.3 amps at high
HA III olive drab
Anti-roll collar
Silicone o-rings
serial number
Carrying case included
Uses CR123's or RCR123's rated up to 3.7 volts
reverse polarity protected
Runtime: 25 to 30 minutes on high
Width of head: 31mm
Length of body: 81mm

and some pics

p1000732e.jpg
http://img109.imageshack.us/g/p1000732e.jpg/
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

AnAppleSnail

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hugo2006,
Pardon people posting here about things other than buying the light. But at CPF there are occasionally problems with dishonest people scamming buyers and PayPal by filing false disputes. The only reason we're worried here is that you are using nearly the same text and identical pictures from an earlier scam. Don't think we're paranoid crazy people, but we want to keep an eye on our money. It's pretty worrying to see a sales pitch nearly verbatim from a thread that ended in PayPal eating the cost of the scam. I definitely hope you can make your sale, I just thought you might want to know why we're acting squirrely (Go look at the nut, scamper away and look around, repeat).

brighterisbetter

Flashlight Enthusiast
Just a hypothetical, but any chance CRESCENDOPOWER and hugo2006 are the same person registered under two different usernames? And hypothetically, isn't that a violation of the rules set forth by the agreement you signed when becoming a member? :shrug:

easilyled

Flashaholic
Just a hypothetical, but any chance CRESCENDOPOWER and hugo2006 are the same person registered under two different usernames? And hypothetically, isn't that a violation of the rules set forth by the agreement you signed when becoming a member? :shrug:

Yes, I'm sure they are Bruce.

CRESCENDOPOWER used another alias hugo2006 to sell his ill-gotten gains from the linked thread.

Because he was rumbled here, he then pretended to buy it back and also had a laugh at the same time.

He will presumably continue to try to flog this here or on other forums using other aliases.

He claims on the other forum to be a professional scammer, which I don't doubt for a minute

brighterisbetter

Flashlight Enthusiast
Yes, I'm sure they are Bruce.
Sadly I agree with you. FWIW, my :takeit: was intended not to make the purchase, but rather to get more details out of the seller in hopes of linking the two threads and Toby_Pra's misfortune. I never meant to actually buy this lovecpf. This behavior makes me sick. :green:

easilyled

Flashaholic
Sadly I agree with you. FWIW, my :takeit: was intended not to make the purchase, but rather to get more details out of the seller in hopes of linking the two threads and Toby_Pra's misfortune. I never meant to actually buy this lovecpf. This behavior makes me sick. :green:

It was a good call for you to highlight it and for you and Lumafist to draw it to everyone's attention.

I've reported this thread.

Unfortunately, this character can presumably keep joining CPF or other forums under new aliases from Internet Cafes or other public places with PCs so that the IP address will never stay the same.

So no doubt, eventually he/she will succeed.

Status
Not open for further replies.