• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS: Spy007 Withdrawn from Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

ledcarry

Enlightened
Withdrawn from sale is a Spy007 from the second run in mint as new condition with the Pelican case, beads and lanyard. This light has never been carried, with limited handling and is collectable quality. I only took it out of the case to test it, then again to take these photos. The original batteries are still in the light.
The SPY007 is WITHDRAWN
New AOTH Horizontal Shark holster is WITHDRAWN

International shipping will be at cost, insurance is optional, highly (recommended).
PayPal cash is preferred. If not PayPal cash add 3% to total. PM for other payment options.
I will not be responsible once the item has been handed over to the Post Office.
First :takeit:gets the Spy.

No Trades.

SPY007IX2.jpg

SPY007IIIIX2.jpg

SPY007IVX2.jpg

SPY007IIVX2.jpg

SPY007IIIVX2.jpg

SPYHOLTVVIX2.jpg

SPYHOLVIX2.jpg

SPYHOLTVVIIX2.jpg

SPYHOLTVIIX2.jpg

SPYHOLTVIIIX2.jpg

SPYHOLTVIVIX2.jpg

SPYHOLTVIVX2.jpg

Last edited:

ledcarry

Enlightened
Re: FS: Spy007

Hey Senna,

I am holding the holster for the potential SPY buyer and have already had an offer for the holster. If all fails, I will give you backup rights.

Thanks,

JM

karlheinz3

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: Spy007 **$100 OFF**

Bump for a GREAT seller...none finer! And he doesn't change his mind after the sale...(He He Troy!) This light is as good as it gets! Jeff...you aren't after another JHanko by chance??? :devil:

chipwillis

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: Spy007 **$100 OFF**

SPY007 is the greatest light of all time, nice job on the pictures.

ledcarry

Enlightened
Thank you all you all for taking the time to check out my SPY007 and I appreciate all the kind words. It must be that this beautiful piece is meant to stay home with me, and am withdrawing my SPY007 from the sale.
Thanks again,
Jeff

1wrx7

Enlightened
+1. So glad you came to your senses, Jeff. :D

+2... I just got my 007 on thursday. It hasn't been more than three feet away from me since then. IMHO it's the coolest light design ever. I've never liked wearing holsters but... that horizontal carry AOTH has got me considering it for the 007. Can you just place an order with AOTH for what you want, or do they just make what they make and sell it?

DaFABRICATA

Flashlight Enthusiast
+2... I just got my 007 on thursday. It hasn't been more than three feet away from me since then. IMHO it's the coolest light design ever. I've never liked wearing holsters but... that horizontal carry AOTH has got me considering it for the 007. Can you just place an order with AOTH for what you want, or do they just make what they make and sell it?

From what I've read around here, no more are being made so you will likely have to buy one from a member. I could be wrong though..

Good choice on keeping that beauty!:thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.