List of flashlights with Cree XP-G LED?

Erasmus

Flashlight Enthusiast
Is there a list available somewhere? I'd be very surprised if no CPF-er made it yet... I tried the search function but no results. Don't have much time now for CPF, but I'm anxious to buy my first XP-G flashlight :)

Cheers to you guys!

lolzertank

Enlightened
As far as I know... 4sevens' Quark Ti, Preon, Quark Turbo and Batteryjunction's IllumaTi (spelling?). Some are limited edition, like the Quark Ti.

Anything else?

BentHeadTX

Flashlight Enthusiast
Peak has released their new light "El Capitan" which is a single AA light with the XP-G R4 LED. They are moving to the XP-G and SST 50 LEDs in a big way and have more coming out. :)

Bullzeyebill

Flashaholic
The XP-G has not caught on with the general lighting manufacturers yet, and our own CPF modders are doing the most with them. I have not committed to having any of my lights modded for it yet, and am happy with my XR-E, and Seoul P4 offings at this point. Seems like if I get going with the XP-G then another awesome LED will be out. Where does it end, and are the gains worth it? What I would like is low vf in an LED, and high flux that would be maybe 50% better than what I have in a single die LED. Then I think that the move would be worth it. Remember, we went from the Lux III to the XR-E for almost a 100% gain in output, and that was really worth it.

Bill

recDNA

Flashaholic
Peak has released their new light "El Capitan" which is a single AA light with the XP-G R4 LED. They are moving to the XP-G and SST 50 LEDs in a big way and have more coming out. :)

Pyrenees will be a single CR123 from Peak with XP-G

recDNA

Flashaholic
As far as I know... 4sevens' Quark Ti, Preon, Quark Turbo and Batteryjunction's IllumaTi (spelling?). Some are limited edition, like the Quark Ti.

Anything else?

Can't find anything resembling IllumaTi?

recDNA

Flashaholic
The new Peak Pyrenees single CR123 with XP-G is out. Rated around 225 lumens. I've emailed to ask about the beam color. Looks like all the other Peaks using the single CR123.