Noob looking for advice

pody

Newly Enlightened
Hi!
I am wondering if anyone makes a led flashlight that throws about 90-100 lumens with 8 hours of runtime. Does anyone make such a critter?
Thank you for any help or suggestions.

jhc37013

Flashlight Enthusiast
Yes there are lights they do that but you need to be more specific like price, what battery's you want to use, size, what are you using it for. Those kinds of things.

hyperloop

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hi!
I am wondering if anyone makes a led flashlight that throws about 90-100 lumens with 8 hours of runtime. Does anyone make such a critter?
Thank you for any help or suggestions.

hi and :welcome:

i strongly recommend that you do some searching and if you just want a recommendation, then fill out this checklist and edit your first post so that the members here have an idea of what your requirements are, the amount of choices out there, user interfaces, modes, build quality, price points etc etc are legion.

Help US to help YOU :D

Gunner12

Flashaholic
100-90 lumen for 8 hours. Torch lumen or emitter lumen? What size? Multimode? Which batteries?.... The checklist would be helpful.

I'll presume 90 out the front lumen. That would probably be a 2C size light at least.

:welcome:

pody

Newly Enlightened
currently using a surefire g2....I would like a little more light...I like 123 batteries....just looking for a little more runtime and or more light.
the light will be used for predator hunting, looking for downed deer after dark, and looking for things that come onto the farm after dark...like coyote, foxes, coons possums. A endcap clickey button would be nice...but the one on the g2 is ok too.
A friend told me about this place and all i can say is that you all are really serious about the flashlights....I think i came to the right place!

hazna

Enlightened
with those I think you'd be looking at a larger multi-cell torch. Maybe some of the double/triple 18650 MCE torches. Possibly fenix TK40 if your looking for AA's?

divine

Flashlight Enthusiast
You can drop in a Malkoff M60LL in your G2 and get 8 hours of 80 lumens with 2 CR123's.

The M60L does 140 lumens for 4.5 hours.