SureFire catalog request...

Brian R.

Newly Enlightened
I just requested the (free) 2003 SureFire catalog from the SF website. Does anyone know if they are very good about sending them out? Seems I remember folks on CPF talking about it a while back...but I don't recall what the verdict was.

Thanks!

Brian

Sigman

* The Arctic Moderator *
They sent mine...nice catalog! Can't remember the page, but Alaska is in it...ah..19 hours, 21 minutes of daylight today in Anchorage!!

arioch

Enlightened
Got mine ... took several weeks, though ... please note that I do live in Hawaii ... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

IlluminatingBikr

Flashlight Enthusiast
Took a few weeks for mine to come. I live in California, so I guess they are just a little slow with the catalogs.

PaulW

Flashlight Enthusiast
Brian,

They will send it, but by the time you get it, you may have forgotten you requested it. Mine took about a month, maybe more. T'was in April.

But it is well done -- beautiful pictures. Makes you want to buy something.

Paul

epro05

Newly Enlightened
Brian,

I assume you noticed that you can download the catalog from SureFire's web site. It's about 4.5 Megabytes though.

Phil

PaulW

Flashlight Enthusiast
And the downloaded version is hard to read. After I got it downloaded I struggled with the pdf format. Never have liked it.

flownosaj

Flashlight Enthusiast
Paul--Did you enlarge it to see the words better. It sucks trying to move the page back and forth, but it sure beats trying to decypher it.

-Jason

PaulW

Flashlight Enthusiast
Jason,

Yes, I did the enlarging thing. But, like you, I encountered the back-and-forth thing. Too much "thing" stuff. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

I now keep the hardcopy on top of one of my computer monitors. I refer to it frequently.

This morning I read one of McGizmo's posts on a KL4 thread that extended the discussion to the KL6. The picture on page 37 illuminated his write-up beautifully.

Paul

C

Cosmic Superchunk

I had ordered one, time passed and it never arrived. Ordered it a second time and the same. Ordered it a third time and gave up. Almost 2 months later, I got 3 of them in the mail. Better late than never /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Brian R.

Newly Enlightened
Thanks to all who posted. I expect I'll get my catalog in a few weeks. I checked out the PDF download but found it difficult to read/manipulate to read.

Brian /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

FNG

Enlightened
I signed up last week and got mine today. Hip hip horray! I also got a HUGE Cabella's master catalog too.