Need suggestions for a new light

Cataract

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hi All,

I've recently purchased a few neutral LED lights and am looking for a real incan to complement my collection.

I'm looking for a good thrower and / or a good flooder and really need suggestions. We're very limited in choice here in Canada and I'm trying to avoid customs taxes if possible. Here's my specs:

Outdoor use (camping hiking)

Not intended to be my main light, but a complement to my existing army of lights (L2D, PD30, Qaa and Qaa^2 neutral, TK20, TK11R2, TK40 and HP10)

I need something that is easy to carry, so smaller than a mag 2D. Preferably TK11 or TK20 sized

I really prefer widespread battery types (AA preferable, but depending on size C or D might be ok)

preferably 30 minute runtime or more

I want a good thrower AND a good flooder. A thrower with existing filter adaptors would fill in both positions (I can make my own diffuser lens)

50-100 lumen for a flooder

100++ lumen for a thrower

Strong preference for anodized metal finish, but anything solid enough to stand a mild beating (dropping on rocks and stepping on it) would do.

Waterproof or dunkable

preferably something under 130$ Canadian (let's say around 100$ US)

I'm willing to go for CR123's and 200$ if it can out throw some of my bigger lights.

All suggestions are welcome at this stage.