SPY 007 Sales thread #4 is now Closed

Data

Flashlight Enthusiast
SPY 007 Sales thread #4 is now Closed

Post now if you want a light! This 007 sales thread is now sold out. This is a first post first served sale. That means that the CPF post has everything to do with getting a light and email has nothing to do with it. So, please post a placeholder stating that you want a light.

There are 20 lights available. They will all have Seoul P4 emitters. There will be 9 lights with bright white emitters, 9 with neutral white and 2 with warm white. All the colors are wonderful. The bright white is the most powerful, the neutral has the most natural color and the warm is like an incan flashlight.

Of the 20 lights, there are three stealth 007's in the mix. Two with bright white emitters, and one with a warm white emitter. See pic below. They do not have serial numbers or lanyard holes or a rail adapter. The side flats are larger too. Other than that, they are normal 007's. I am offering them up as a feeler to find out if anybody would want such a configuration. Otherwise the finish on them is no different than the other standard 007's.

HV2T0722s.jpg

stealth 007
IMG_0966s.jpg

This sale is for the all titanium SPY 007 flashlight. The light sports Wayne's fabulous micro processor controlled STFu converter with six user adjustable power levels. The power output can be adjusted from zero to over 1000mA. With its two batteries the light provides significant run time for such a powerful EDC class light. Half of the magic of this light comes from Wayne's converter board, the other comes from a control knob with "buttery smooth" tactile clicks as you turn it to the various power levels.
:tinfoil:
There is a limit of two lights per customer. If you change your mind and decide you do not want the light before you pay for it you can cancel the order and it will fall to the next person on the list.

COST:
The price of the 007 is $945.00 plus shipping, insurance and fees if applicable. You can send me a check in the mail or I take PayPal.

SHIPPING:
I charge for the actual shipping cost, see below. All lights sold in the USA will have batteries included. Any lights sold to other countries will not have batteries.

Priority Mail Shipping to all USA locations is $15.00
Next day shipping to all USA locations is $30.00 (CUSA only)(recommended)
Shipping to Canada is $33
Express Mail Shipping to all countries outside the USA is $33.00

INSURANCE:
All lights shipping to USA locations will be insured for $500.00

All the lights going to countries outside of the USA will be insured at $100 value and claimed for that same value. They MUST be the same, no exceptions. Insurance for more than $100 is additional and it will change the claimed value. The risk is yours. I recommend and use Express Mail because it is more reliable.

PAYPAL FEES:
If you choose to use PayPal see the additional fees below. Sending a check will save you money. If you are paying by PayPal, I will only ship to a PayPal-confirmed address. If I do not know you, I reserve the right to wait for payments to clear before I ship.

PayPal fee with cash or CC add 3% ($28) [for shipping inside of the USA]
PayPal fee with cash or CC add 4% ($37) [for shipping outside of the USA]
If you live in Pennsylvania the sales tax is 6% ($56.70)

Please PP your totals to my PP address: [email protected]

EMAIL:
After things settle down, please follow up your post with an email to me. The subject line of the email should be "SPY 007 sale contact information". Please use this format for your personal information:

Full Name,Company,Address 1,Address 2,Address 3,City,State,Zip Code,Province,Country,Urbanization,Phone Number,Fax Number,E Mail,Reference Number,CPF Name,

The best way to do this is to copy the text and just type over the information.

I need the phone numbers too if you are opting for FedEx.

My email is "cpfdata at comcast.net". That is also my PayPal ID. It is in my sig below.

Disclaimer: All the lights in this sale are new and unused. They are in as perfect condition as I can make them. What that means is they have no major blemishes but they do have cutter marks, tooling marks, and material imperfections. If you cannot stand a light that has the tiniest of scratch on it, then I recommend you buy a McGizmo light, they are perfect. :) The batteries were new when the lights started the build but they have been used for setup and testing. I estimate they still have 80% of their power.

Cheers
Dave

Last edited:

Henk_Lu

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: SPY 007 Sales thread #4 is now Open

I'll take one! :takeit:

My preferences in order of availability :

1) Stealth version
2) Normal version

a) Neutral white
b) Cool white
c) Warm white

:bow:

EDIT : As there is no stealth in neutral white, it'll be a normal with neutral white!
EDIT : As there is a stealth with a neutral white, I want that one!!!

Last edited:

jemab

Enlightened

I'll take one--- natural white
edit: neutral

Last edited:

daz4311

Newly Enlightened

ill take one dave bright white or neutral white regards darren but bright white is my preference and standard 007

Last edited:

Launch Mini

Flashlight Enthusiast

I would love one, either of the white ones with a serial number
Bright white is preference

Thanks

e-man

Newly Enlightened

I will take one. Bright white, if possible

John

e-man

Henk_Lu

Flashlight Enthusiast

I'll take a natural white SPY007. Thanks!

As it seems, the distance makes no difference for electrons. Refreshing, refreshing, refreshing. I'm glad is was only 10 minutes, could have been 60 minutes... :faint:

Congrats to you too!

Many thanks to Dave of course!!!

Data

Flashlight Enthusiast

correction to my original post:

Of the 20 lights, there are three stealth 007's in the mix. Two with bright white emitters, and one with a neutral white emitter.

mendhammarsh

Enlightened

Sorry for the confusion to my post 4 and my post 8.
I'll take ONE warm white 007 (Std Version). Thanks Dave

FlashInThePan

Enlightened

One warm tinted (or if there are none left, neutral tinted) Spy for me please!

Stealthy Spy if possible, but any ol' Spy will do. Thanks!

- FITP

sledhead

Flashlight Enthusiast

Dave,
I'll take one bright white, regular version! Can't fight the force any longer. Bring it to PF13.

Data

Flashlight Enthusiast

One warm tinted (or if there are none left, neutral tinted) Spy for me please!

Stealthy Spy if possible, but any ol' Spy will do. Thanks!

- FITP

Do you want the stealth 007 with bright white or a standard 007 with warm? The only stealth with a neutral white is taken.