• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired **SOLD** Novatac 120 "Sonoran" **THIRD REDUCTION 12/29**

donn_

Flashaholic
This is a beautiful and one-of-a-kind offering.

Start with a Novatac 120 Beta, with a Seoul P4 USWOH, and finished by talented CPF member Hogokansatsukan with Krylon Outdoor Spaces Textured Khaki paint. Add a waistband and button cover of Mojave Rattlesnake (Crotalus scutulatus), a highly poisonous critter with both neurotoxin and hemotoxin in its venom.

Tuck it into Hogo's stunning matching Rattlesnake covered hand-sewn leather holster with snake and scorpion engravings, brass snap, steel belt clip and extra cell saddlebag.

$300 $280 $260$240 + PPI (PayPal, Priority Mail and Insurance) **SOLD**

IMGP3045.jpg

IMGP3046.jpg

IMGP3047.jpg

IMGP3048.jpg

First :takeit: followed by prompt payment to my Paypal account takes precedence over any other communication.

I will ship anywhere USPS goes, and shipping costs, insurance (mandatory) and Paypal fees are buyer's responsibility.

I have disabled PM, but my email and Paypal address is:
email.jpg

Last edited:

karlthev

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Novatac 120 "Sonoran"

Gee, this is just so commonplace Don!! I mean aren't there dozens of these all over the place???:devil:

Seriously folks, this is a one-of-a-kind if there ever was one and the obvious draw from that perspective combined with a top notch light and respected seller is one helluva deal!

Karl

karlthev

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Novatac 120 "Sonoran"

[This is a unique light folks!!! Just imagine how this will look on your belt and, what a conversation piece it will be---as well as a user! This is a most useful and powerful light and not just another "pretty face"!! Buy it!

Karl