• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired BOTH SOLD: McGizmo Aleph Beauties

***BOTH SOLD*** a pair of beautiful McGizmo Aleph lights, both mint and perfect. :D

First one is a McGizmo PR-T head, 1xCR123 Aleph body, and standard Aleph two-stage momentary tailcap, with removable brass belt clip lug (includes the belt clip as well). LE is a Badboy, but not sure which number. This one is in all natural anodize and is absolutely gorgeous, $180, SOLD.

Second one is a black Aleph 2 head, 1xCR123 body, and 2-stage trim tailcap. LE is an NG750 TXOJ, $165, SOLD.

PayPal only (I eat any fees), CONUS shipping (USPS priority + DC) included in the price. Buyer pays optional postal insurance at cost. Will ship to international destinations - PM for shipping quote. My PayPal address is in my profile (just click on my user ID for the address). Will ship same or next business day.

IMG_4729-1.jpg

IMG_4730-1.jpg

Last edited:

ledcarry

Enlightened
Re: FS: McGizmo Aleph Beauties

Troy, is that McGizmo PR-T head, 1xCR123 Aleph body a lego or original build?
That is one little beauty!
Thanks,

JM

F250XLT

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: McGizmo Aleph Beauties

Actually, I think the McLux came before the Aleph stuff.....I would think this is a lego, really nice.

Re: FS: McGizmo Aleph Beauties - Price Reduction on Both!

On the black Aleph, not sure what happened to Raoul Duke, who sent me an "I'll take it" via PM then :poof: disappeared. :thinking: :shrug: So it's back up! :twothumbs And with price drops to boot! :party:

StrayLight

Enlightened

On the black Aleph, not sure what happened to Raoul Duke, who sent me an "I'll take it" via PM then :poof: disappeared.

Pretty sure Raoul Duke lives a bit further afield (UK?), so you may want to give him a few more hours to rejoin the living.

Nice looking lights BTW.

nein166

Flashlight Enthusiast

Complete Aleph Lights for under $200 :sick: What is the world coming to?
These are beauties AWTYD :twothumbs
McGizmo says the McR20 is a great fit for XP-G by the way just an emitter swap away
Can't get those 2 Stage tailcaps anymore either.
Someone please by these.

KDOG3, I'll get to your PM's in a few minutes. In the meantime I woke to find that Raoul Duke has come through with a PayPal payment for the black Aleph, so that one is now officially SOLD.