35/55W adjustable ballast sources

bshanahan14rulz

Flashlight Enthusiast
Anybody have a source? All I am looking for is 2 units that are D2R/D2S based and can be switched back and forth (or ramped up and down) between 35W and 50W. I read at one point in time a company ddm tuning had some but not anymore.

XeRay

Flashlight Enthusiast
Anybody have a source? All I am looking for is 2 units that are D2R/D2S based and can be switched back and forth (or ramped up and down) between 35W and 50W. I read at one point in time a company ddm tuning had some but not anymore.

How cheap do you expect the price to be for 1 of these ??? 30/50 or 35/50 watt ballasts ???

bshanahan14rulz

Flashlight Enthusiast
I figured some automotive grade ones would cost about $150 a pair. I know I can find some for aviation lights, but I don't need all that, I'm not going to be wig-wagging them, just using at 35, but boosting to 50 if it's dark and no-one's around, not that often. I was also thinking of going the route of getting 35W ebay ballasts that others have had success with modifying, but with so many ballasts that all look the same, it's hard to figure out where someone got their ballast.

JohnnyAirtime

Newly Enlightened

I can order them... PM me for a price.