Lectro Science
PB132566copy.jpg

Stanley
PB132564copy.jpg

Cyclops
PB132570copy.jpg

JohnnyAirtime

Newly Enlightened
When I can, I'll drive out of my neighborhood... (And get some "throw" pictures) as one neighbor already yelled at me to turn out the lights.... :nana:

My next project, will be to MOD the ballast on the Cyclops and Lectron. Any tricks to doing this? .... Links to threads which are beneficial?? Thanks in advance (if you choose to help a guy out). ;)

I also have two Stanleys in my stable... so, one of them will be getting a 4300K H3 this weekend, and I'll retest against my other 3. I prefer the 4300K warm color, and I prefer the wider beam of the Stanley. It's such a nice light for the price.

Last edited:

Patriot

Flashaholic
Interesting pictures and I see what you mean about the dual bulb set-up.

It's probably a good time to mention that your images are too large in both of your threads. The max size is 800x800, so you'll probably have to go into your hosting site and adjust them down to 800x600. :)

Thanks for taking the time to post them for us and share your experimentation.

JohnnyAirtime

Newly Enlightened
Interesting pictures and I see what you mean about the dual bulb set-up.

It's probably a good time to mention that your images are too large in both of your threads. The max size is 800x800, so you'll probably have to go into your hosting site and adjust them down to 800x600. :)

Thanks for taking the time to post them for us and share your experimentation.

"see what I mean"? ... I didn't post any pictures with a "dual bulb" setup. All of them are single HID, H3 in all three lights.

... pictures resized. I'll do my other posts tomorrow. :eek:oo: I must have missed that "rule". Sorry about that.

Patriot

Flashaholic
"see what I mean"? ... I didn't post any pictures with a "dual bulb" setup. All of them are single HID, H3 in all three lights.

Oh really, no I didn't catch that. I assumed that because of the beamshape and the spill light on the tree trunk and house that it was your dual. Oh well, something obviously needs tweaking.