Show us your...

Greta

Flashaholic
INK!
icon16.gif

We've seen your cars, your kids, your EDC and even you! So now let's see who has tattoos and what they are!

I just got my 6th one today! I saw this little girl on the wall in the tat shop about 8 months ago. She was a green teal color and I fell in love with her. Perhaps 'cuz she's just a little bit sassy. Every time I'd gone back to the shop since then, I kept looking at her. Finally, I decided that I had to get her. So I changed her colors a bit and had her tied in with the flower chain that I got last year. Here she is!

<center>
Elephantat.jpg
</center>

So let's see what everyone else has!

<font color="blue">SHOW US YOUR INK!! </font>

McGizmo

Flashaholic
Sasha,

So I guess that's 2 of 6 and the other 4 are................

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

- Don

Greta

Flashaholic
... haven't gotten pictures of them. I'll have them tomorrow... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

The_LED_Museum

*Retired*
I'm running out of webspace, but I'll see what I can do... click, click, click... crop... upload... There. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

tat2.jpg

This one's on my right upper arm.

tat1.jpg

This one's on my left upper arm.

tat3.jpg

And this one's on my chest, just above my right nipple.

The lightning bolt was my first tat, which I got in the late 1980s. I had it re-colored in the mid 1990s by the same tattoo artist. I saw the design in the tattoo shop, and couldn't resist, so I got it. I went to "Sailor Cam's" tattoo shop in downtown Seattle for this one.

Both the pink triangle on my left arm and the greek lambda on my chest had no artwork involved - I pretty much told the woman what to do and she did it. I got these two tats at the same time sometime back in the early 1990s, from a place called "Tattoo You" just a tick east of downtown Seattle.

jtivat

Flashlight Enthusiast
Well here is my one and only, maybe I need to add a flashlight what do you think?
{0B4E3D35-74B1-4428-A19D-FCFE23CFF6E0}lg.jpg

{FBE369F5-3C1C-4425-B2C3-B9E18E2C99DA}lg.jpg

It is just above my ankle incase you can't tell.

Tomas

Banned
Heheheh ... I had to check to make sure I was still at the right site and hadn't hit BMEzine by mistake. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/naughty.gif

Don't have any ink - that was the wife's domain. I'll have to wait for the piercing thread. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/huh.gif

tomsig02.gif
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/popcorn.gif

jtice

Flashaholic
Just one so far,, they are too expensive... almost as much as the lights you guys make me buy. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif
This is on my right forarm.

tattoo.sized.jpg

MenaceSQL

Enlightened
I can't show my two tattoos but I can tell you guys what they are. I have a "W" on each of my butt cheeks. When I bend over, it says "WoW". /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/naughty.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon15.gif

J/K. I don't have any ink on me.

chamenos

Flashlight Enthusiast
ROFLMAO!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

hotbeam

Flashlight Enthusiast
eeeeeeeeccccckkk tomas /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif. don't go there /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Greta

Flashaholic
Tom... we can do piercings too. I have a few of those also... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

BTW... my foot is really sore this morning. And swollen. Not too bad but it definately feels like someone pounded it a few times with a hammer...
smash.gif

James S

Flashlight Enthusiast
I had a friend who, amoung other thing, had what was known as a Prince Albert. Though I never got to see it (I'm sure he would have obliged had I asked, but I was careful not do so /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon15.gif ) he certainly enjoyed describing it over meals...

I don't have any tattoo's but I do often write things on the palm of my hand with a pen.

Greta

Flashaholic
James! I know you've been back for a few days now but I haven't had a chance to ask you how the move went! I don't want to take this thread off topic, but I do hope everything went ok... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

And yes... Tom... If you have a Prince Albert... well... you don't have to post a picture of it... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

The_LED_Museum

*Retired*
I've never, ever considered a PA (prince albert), but I know where it goes and what you do oddly afterwards. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon15.gif

The only piercing I still have these days is a nipple ring in my right nipple. Hurt like a mother going in...should have probably gotten all liquored up beforehand, but didn't. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Before last October, I had 4 piercings in one ear, 3 in another, a nose ring (my mom actually encouraged that), and an eyebrow ring. When I ended up in the nursing home, they were all gone (they must have interfered with the cat scanner or MRI at the hospital). So the only one I have left now is the t!++y ring.

BuddTX

Flashlight Enthusiast
Prince Albert, eh!

Well, Check this out!

A spoof on Lord of the Rings, LORD OF THE PIERCING!

Need a high speed internet connection or a lot of patience!

With Jack Black and Sara Michelle Geller

Very well done!