Just a light Christmas light picture

Wits' End

Flashlight Enthusiast
Remote NEast Minnesota, next to Lake Superior
This is a Cuban tree frog on a tree in my backyard in southern Florida. How and why he ate this light is a mystery. It should be noted that at the time I was taking this photo, I thought this frog was dead, having cooked himself from the inside. I'm happy to say I was wrong. After a few shots he adjusted his position. So after I was finished shooting him, I pulled the light out of his mouth and he was fine. Actually, I might be crazy but I don't think he was very happy when I took his light away. [size and bold mine :)]
I had intended to include this :)

Wits' End

Flashlight Enthusiast
Remote NEast Minnesota, next to Lake Superior
Maybe this will have more interest now :santa:

from an email forward

Well, there is good news and bad news about my Christmas decorations this year.

The Good news is that I truly out did myself this year with my Christmas decorations.

The bad news is that I had to take him down after 2 days. I had more people come screaming up to my house than ever. Great stories. But two things made me take it down.

First, the cops advised me that it would cause traffic accidents as they almost wrecked when they drove by.

Second, a 55 year old lady grabbed the 75 pound ladder almost killed herself putting it against my house and didn't realize it was fake until she climbed to the top (she was not happy). By the way, she was one of many people who attempted to do that. My yard couldn't take it either. I have more than a few tire tracks where people literally drove up my yard.

Kind of feel like I gave in to the man by taking him down but my neighbor did confirm two near miss accidents on the busy street next to my house. I think I made him too real this time. So it was fun while it lasted.

stallion2

Enlightened
national geo has the coolest pictures...thanks for sharing.

BEST...XMAS...DECORATION...EVER!!!

only if you went out and hired Randy Quaid to hang out at your house for the month of December and play his "cousin Eddie" character from N. Lampoon's Xmas Vacation, would you have any chance of topping this.