- meaning their current Capacity is LESS THAN 80% of their 'Originally Stated Capacity' (as per SilverFox ).
- NiCD/NiMH Cells:
- meaning a SUBSTANTIAL (~40% or MORE!) of your total cell inventory.
Basically, I'm looking to see if there's ANYONE besides *ME* READING the CPF 'Batteries Included' Archives *AND* EXPERIMENTING with their *CRAP* (i.e. formerly abused, neglected, overcharged, 5/10/15+ year old etc... *BEFORE* they bought a 'SMART' Charger/Analyzer) NiCD/NiMH cells.
*IF* you decide to reply to this POLL, please post:
- Your (Active *AND* Inactive) CHARGER inventory.
- Your (at least approximate) *CRAP* cell inventory (i.e. Manufacturer / Chemistry / Capacity / Age / Number of cells).
- Your current MAINTENANCE procedure(s).
- Your SUCCESS / FAILURE picture.
Note: I recently at PeAK for a LACK OF MEMBER PARTICIPATION in his new thread: Test for how well batteries suit your charger. So, *IF* CPF Members are interested in 'INTERACTIVE' threads like these, you need to ACTIVELY RESPOND!