ArmyTek
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Custom Surefire® Lego Parts M|C|Z|P|G: Adaptors, Extenders, Bezels, Bodies, Tailcaps

Default Re: Custom Surefire® Lego Parts M|C|Z|P|G: Adaptors, Extenders, Bezels, Bodies, Tailc

Yes, perhaps as soon as tomorrow!
    Thanks. Do you have any AW123s?.
    Last edited by bdusseau; 01-05-2010 at 02:59 PM. Reason: add ons

Default Re: Custom Surefire® Lego Parts M|C|Z|P|G: Extenders, Bezels, Bodies, Tailcaps

bdusseau,
    l2azorback,

Orders shipped!

Default Re: Custom Surefire® Lego Parts M|C|Z|P|G: Extenders, Bezels, Bodies, Tailcaps

Paulinski,

Order shipped!

Default Re: Custom Surefire® Lego Parts M|C|Z|P|G: Adaptors, Extenders, Bezels, Bodies, Tailc

Hello

let me please know if the #4 - 17670 G2-body florescent yellow - $27

is available.I would take it with international shipping.

cheers Danny

Quote Originally Posted by Lumilo View Post
    let me please know if the G2-body florescent is available.
    Yes, I have 1 ready to ship.

Can you pm me the payment info please.I take it then

Bored A14's now available.

Combine with bored 9P's (available here) to run 3x 18500 cells.

I'm wanting a Nitrolon bezel for a G2Z, with the blued/black strike bezel. I'm aware that the Nitrolon is not as ideal of a substance for a striking tool, but I'd still like to acquire this for my "collection"/"tool box".

I was told to try and get my hands on a Spiderfire (SF-6P clone), as the threading matches up, but after doing this found that I could not get the two parts to fit. I tried this with a couple other clones, with the same result.

I was wondering if the "E-Guru" could make this dream a reality? I am looking for a (BK) torch-head with a matching black strike bezel, and the appropriate lens. Can you help me out, or point me in the right direction?

The bezel in this photo is what I'm going for...

Many thanks!

Flashaholic

What are the advantages/disadvantages between the standard Z44 (6P) bezel and the M2 bezel, for use with LEDs ?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by sskyy View Post
    What are the advantages/disadvantages between the standard Z44 (6P) bezel and the M2 bezel, for use with LEDs?
    The M2 bezel is wider, longer, thicker, and heavier. It will stand up to more abuse and better protect anything inside. It also costs more and recesses the bulb/emitter. It should not be used with LEDs and G series bodies. With metal bodies, it provides more metal to conduct heat into, but heat takes a bit longer to "flow" into it. The only LEDs it should not be used with it are flood types (any Malkoff F) as light projected to the sides will be cut off. Its fine with spot or even medium beam profiles.

Quote Originally Posted by adbowell View Post
    I was wondering if the "E-Guru" could make this dream a reality? I am looking for a (BK) torch-head with a matching black strike bezel, and the appropriate lens. Can you help me out, or point me in the right direction?
    I don't have any G2Z bodies handy, but this is doable:

Just let me how much of this you want and I'll PM you a quote.

The head shown includes a G2 bezel, 6P underlens gasket, 6P pyrex lens, 6PD overlens protector, and 6PD strike bezel.

Dan
    Last edited by ElectronGuru; 01-17-2010 at 05:01 PM.

Perfect!!

[The head shown includes a G2 bezel, 6P underlens gasket, 6P pyrex lens, 6PD overlens protector, and 6PD strike bezel] <--I'd like all of that. I've already got the G2Z body, so I should be good-to-go with the head that you describe above.

Thanks so much for the super fast reply!

Also, a question about the, "Delrin Tailstanding Shroud black"; is that something that need to be installed, and left on, or can it/does it function in an accessory-type function, i.e. being able to be employed if the need arises?

How often do you get G-series compatible units of the Shroud in matte-black?

I've got a feeling I'll be utilizing your services quite often. I am very impressed with you custom work!

Quote sent via PM

Also, a question about the, "Delrin Tailstanding Shroud black"; is that something that need to be installed, and left on, or can it/does it function in an accessory-type function, i.e. being able to be employed if the need arises?

How often do you get G-series compatible units of the Shroud in matte-black?

I've got a feeling I'll be utilizing your services quite often. I am very impressed with you custom work!
    Thank you!

Z59's (factory clicky's) have a unique external shape, requiring a separate version. Metal (Z41) and Nitrolon (G2) tailcaps are close enough externally to use the same version. I expect to have more of the Z41/G matte-black shrouds this week.

They require as much force to remove as is used to install. So if you just finger fit them on, you can pull them off by hand. If you hammer them on, removal will be much tougher. The degree of stiction is easier to control with G caps.

Is there any Z44-HA or M2-HA left?

Quote Originally Posted by Outdoors Fanatic View Post
    any Z44-HA or M2-HA left?
    PM Sent

trdvet,
    Lumilo,
    Joe_torch,

Orders shipped!

bdusseau,
    adbowell,

Orders shipped!

#3 - E2C-HA-BK - black w/spring washer - $38 available

Ill Take it! paypal inbound

Can't wait! Thanks for all your help!!

Flashaholic

z44-HA
    available?

Quote Originally Posted by iso9009 View Post
    z44-HA, available?
    Supply on these is tight, so they are available sporadically. I do have one ready to ship, but it has a discolored band around the circumference.

Hi, looking for a #4 9p body with a M2 bezel (that matchs body). Shippin insurance, Paypal, and World USPS. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by BIG-B View Post
    Hi, looking for a #4 9p body with a M2 bezel (that matchs body).
    Sure thing. That will be a type II factory finish and looks like this:

#17 - M2-BK bezel black w/fitting ring - $37
    #4 - 18500 9P-body black - $64
    Worldwide - USPS Priority, $15
    Shipping insurance, $3
    paypal, $4.76
    total: $123.76

Send payment here with the above lines in the comments field and we'll get this shipped:

Thanks,
    Dan

$ sent. Thanks Brian

Quote Originally Posted by BIG-B View Post
    $ sent. Thanks Brian
    US shipping needed, refund sent for the difference.

We'll get this shipped tomorrow!

BIG-B
    elho,
    maxpower419,

Orders shipped!

Dan - I got the package today, and I'm using it at work as we speak! Just wanted to send you some thanks for helping me get my dream duty-light. Non-corrosive and yet tactically sound. I love it!

Fantastic product and service. I really can't say enough. Thank you!!

I've got the Custom bezel and the "McClicky" on already, and should I desire something a little different, I have the GG&G TID option, as well as the factory tailcap. All this to once again reiterate that I am one happy camper!

thanks for helping me get my dream duty-light
    Always happy to serve those who serve. Thanks for sharing the image!

Flashaholic

WOW!!!!

That is AWESOME AdBowell!!!!

Flashaholic*

I'll take #15 - Z44-BK bezel black - $27 available
    PP sent. Please enclose it with my borebatch D1 / D2 / D3
    Last edited by brunt_sp; 01-26-2010 at 02:50 PM.

Dan - I got the package today, and I'm using it at work as we speak! Just wanted to send you some thanks for helping me get my dream duty-light. Non-corrosive and yet tactically sound. I love it!

Fantastic product and service. I really can't say enough. Thank you!!

I've got the Custom bezel and the "McClicky" on already, and should I desire something a little different, I have the GG&G TID option, as well as the factory tailcap. All this to once again reiterate that I am one happy camper!
    That GG&G TID just looks NASTY!

I like your build man. Might have to try something like that.
    You using a holster for it? Which one?