Klarus        
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678

Thread: Custom SurefireŽ Lego Parts M|C|Z|P|G: Adaptors, Extenders, Bezels, Bodies, Tailcaps

Flashaholic*

6P HA w. McKlicky + additional parts received in very short time,

thnx

Unenlightened

Default Re: Custom SurefireŽ Lego Parts M|C|Z|P|G: Adaptors, Extenders, Bezels, Bodies, Tailc

Is it possible to order the A21 from you?
    Approximately when do you thing that you have Z44-BK and Z59-BK in stock again?

Default Re: Custom SurefireŽ Lego Parts M|C|Z|P|G: Adaptors, Extenders, Bezels, Bodies, Tailc

Okay...so I have a question. I've got a SureFire E1B "Back-up" - old style, which produces 80 lumens on max-output. Now they sell a 110 lumen max-output version. Is there anyway to get my E1B up to that level of output, as it does not have one of the "drop in" accommodating bezels? Does anyone do customs on this model?

Quote Originally Posted by adbowell View Post
    Is there anyway to get my E1B up to that level of output, as it does not have one of the "drop in" accommodating bezels? Does anyone do customs on this model?
    Yeah, there's the problem. E series lights have no accommodation for easy component swaps. That leaves two options:

send the head to a modifier
    replace the head

The first is usually expensive and time consuming, if you can find someone. We're working on an option for #2.
    Control the Dark™

OR Facebook | OR Forum
    | OR Insider | OVEREADY.com

Not sure if this is the right thread...wondering if you have any bright, LIME GREEN SureFire G2s available.
    Thanks.
    My cool Lights:
    ~ThruNite Scorpion
    ~ThruNite Catapult v2

Quote Originally Posted by BugLightGeek View Post
    wondering if you have any bright, LIME GREEN SureFire G2s available.
    This will do. The yellow G2's on which our dyed creations are based, have not been discontinued, so it is possible to produce them again. I understand the appeal of bright lime green, but possible colors are constrained by what is possible with the mustard yellow base of the factory light. The brightest green we've been able to produce looks something like the one near the middle:

To get true lime, it would need to be made from scratch or painted
    Control the Dark™

OR Facebook | OR Forum

That color looks like it would be an EXCELLENT match for what I'm looking for.
    Here's a link to another product that has started my search for a lime green light:
    http://www.rei.com/product/814073/cr...ome-camera-bag

So, do you have any of that light available?
    My cool Lights:
    ~ThruNite Scorpion
    ~ThruNite Catapult v2

That color looks like it would be an EXCELLENT match for what I'm looking for. do you have any available?
    We were making specially colored G2's around 18 months ago and came up with that specific green (custom mixed) toward the end of that period. We managed to dye a single one before moving on to other projects. It was sold to a fellow in California as I recall.

I'll see if our colorist is up to resurrecting the color kit and making more.
    Control the Dark™

OR Facebook | OR Forum

Has colouring a G2(3)-FYL body been considered? Might that allow a brighter green?

- Syncytial.

Enlightened

do you plan making SF "M" adapter for beautiful Moddoolar tubes?

Quote Originally Posted by syncytial View Post
    Has colouring a G2(3)-FYL body been considered? Might that allow a brighter green?
    Yes, considered and tried. The FYL's have some kind of coating/treatment that makes the surface virtually impenetrable to dye. An hour+ in heavy concentration at temperature, yielded only the smallest penetrations.

Quote Originally Posted by gVp View Post
    do you plan making SF "M" adapter for beautiful Moddoolar tubes?
    Yes. This is something Tom is actively working on.
    Control the Dark™

OR Facebook | OR Forum

Quote Originally Posted by ElectronGuru View Post
    We were making specially colored G2's around 18 months ago and came up with that specific green (custom mixed) toward the end of that period. We managed to dye a single one before moving on to other projects. It was sold to a fellow in California as I recall.

I'll see if our colorist is up to resurrecting the color kit and making more.
    ok...let me know!
    My cool Lights:
    ~ThruNite Scorpion
    ~ThruNite Catapult v2

Hey EG,
    Any idea when your next batch of GID lights will be available?

GID Cerakote is something we spent 18 months developing, including several rounds of prototype processes. The NIC factory has contacted us about it, but its not likely to show up elsewhere. GID orange 6Ps are next, with more GID white and orange (in all models) after that.

any updates on a possible lime green G2?
    My cool Lights:
    ~ThruNite Scorpion
    ~ThruNite Catapult v2

Lined up a budget to start the project and G2 prices went up. We've brought in enough units for at least 2 colors. Green will be one!
    Control the Dark™

OR Facebook | OR Forum

Sweet!
    Let me know when you have some photos of the lime green ones!!!
    My cool Lights:
    ~ThruNite Scorpion
    ~ThruNite Catapult v2

Unenlightened

New to flashlights but I was wondering what kind of mods can you do to my G3?

My cool Lights:
    ~ThruNite Scorpion
    ~ThruNite Catapult v2

Sorry, is there still any m3/m3t body available?

Quote Originally Posted by 66zjy View Post
    Sorry, is there still any m3/m3t body available?
    Yes, but not mint. So unless you're willing to take them sight unseen, you'll have to wait until I can photograph and post them to CPFM

Sorry,
    Dan
    Control the Dark™

OR Facebook | OR Forum

Hi, sorry for bump this thread. Since gg search can't help. is this Custom Knurled Aluminum Tailcap https://www.oveready.com/flashlight/...minum-tailcap/ anodized interal thread? I have plan buy to use with zero rez mounty and stock surefire body (unanodize thread).
    Thanks guy!

Quote Originally Posted by grr View Post
    Hi, sorry for bump this thread. Since gg search can't help. is this Custom Knurled Aluminum Tailcap https://www.oveready.com/flashlight/...minum-tailcap/ anodized interal thread? I have plan buy to use with zero rez mounty and stock surefire body (unanodize thread).
    Thanks guy!
    Yes, all of our anodized tailcaps are completely coated, inside and out.

Lockout works with all ZR models.
    Control the Dark™

OR Facebook | OR Forum

Thank you sir!
    Yes, all of our anodized tailcaps are completely coated, inside and out.

Lockout works with all ZR models.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678