• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

How long for my order?

gatesy3

Newly Enlightened
Hi All

ordered a narrow beam,power 8 ,brass Eiger(10440) on 9th November from the UK--paid 20$ for postage.

Anyone know when this should reach me?

I've mailed '[email protected]' but no reply yet.

thanks for reading.

Gatesy3

Henk_Lu

Flashlight Enthusiast
It may take a time, it's christmas time and everybody is ordering flashlights and writing mails & PMs... :sigh:

I'm guilty as well, but I know from my workplace that the more questions you have to answer, the less you'll work, the more questions will come and in the end you'll have a burn-out syndrome and nothing will go on anymore. So, it's probably best to just work on.

It would be helpfull though, to send a standard answer to the ones who mail : "We've gotten your mail and will take care of you as soon as we can!". You'd be reassured, wouldn't you?

God things come to those who are patient. We'll get our lights. I haven't paid yet...

cloggy

Newly Enlightened
I've ordered a few things from the USA recently, most arrive within 1-3 weeks however one item took 5 weeks. I am surprised that the post from China and Korea is so much quicker- usually about one week but I suppose that the volume of post from the States is greater. Another thing that delays the post is the decision to charge VAT and Post Office handling charges at import, anything with a value of more than $30 seems to be intercepted by Customs and delayed.

dotie

Newly Enlightened
Are any orders even getting processed? I ordered an eiger 2 weeks ago and it's been on hold ever since. No responses to my emails (to the sales address). It's a good thing no charge has posted to my credit card because I would be disputing it right now lol

gatesy3

Newly Enlightened
"Hi

my name is Dave Gates

I ordered a Peak Eiger Brass Narrow Beam,Power Level 8 about 6 weeks ago, I paid via Paypal but I've received nothing yet.I shall have to make a Paypal claim soon for my money to be refunded unless you can give me some information on my order."

Above mail just sent,might as well get a refund after this much waiting unless i hear otherwise, \i'll keep you all posted.

RobynS

Newly Enlightened
"Hi

my name is Dave Gates

I ordered a Peak Eiger Brass Narrow Beam,Power Level 8 about 6 weeks ago, I paid via Paypal but I've received nothing yet.I shall have to make a Paypal claim soon for my money to be refunded unless you can give me some information on my order."

Above mail just sent,might as well get a refund after this much waiting unless i hear otherwise, \i'll keep you all posted.

Dave -

I will look into this directly and let you know what is happening.

Best regards,

Robyn

Henk_Lu

Flashlight Enthusiast
Dave -

I will look into this directly and let you know what is happening.

Best regards,

Robyn

Hi Robyn!

Could you please also have a little look on my mails (sent a few weeks ago...) and tell me if there's a possibility I could get a titanium Rainier P7 and, more important, the needed parts to save my beloved Caribbean?

It needn't be directly though...

Please............. :candle: :mecry:

Best regards,

Thierry

NB : I've learned my lesson, I won't hurt a Peak again, I swear!