• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Aleph 2 (Natural) heads any time soon?

Blindasabat

Flashlight Enthusiast
Since the Cree XR-E package seems to be superceded by the XP line, the Aleph 2 head may be a more desirable item in the near future. It seems more flexible to me with the ability to run Lux K2, Rebel, XP-E, XP-G, and several others that the A19 (if I understand this correctly - and please correct me if I'm wrong) will need any non- XR-E LED to be set back from the reflector, creating wasted lumens behind it.

The A2 with 20mm reflector size will fit SSC, Lux, XP-x LEDs better and a variety of 20mm optics and reflectors in a shorter length.

Will there be any (preferably natural HA) Aleph 2 heads made any time soon? If so, then I claim the first one.

foxtrot824

Enlightened
Since the Cree XR-E package seems to be superceded by the XP line, the Aleph 2 head may be a more desirable item in the near future. It seems more flexible to me with the ability to run Lux K2, Rebel, XP-E, XP-G, and several others that the A19 (if I understand this correctly - and please correct me if I'm wrong) will need any non- XR-E LED to be set back from the reflector, creating wasted lumens behind it.

The A2 with 20mm reflector size will fit SSC, Lux, XP-x LEDs better and a variety of 20mm optics and reflectors in a shorter length.

Will there be any (preferably natural HA) Aleph 2 heads made any time soon? If so, then I claim the first one.

+1 for the interest as well