• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired **FOUND ** ARC mania modded AA light

shuter

Enlightened
The modded light with a 45MM optic that uses a single AA battery from this thread:

https://www.candlepowerforums.com/threads/229330

I had one but gifted it to my sister who is building a house out in the Southern California desert. She was showing me around her yard during a recent visit with a pitiful two C MagLite when I fired up the ARC mania light, her face lit up with wonderment and I just had to give it to her.

I would like to replace it and ARC mania has no more. Got one you are not using? Give me a shout. PP ready!

Last edited:

mendhammarsh

Enlightened
Re: Looking For: ARC mania modded AA light

Hello Gale,

I only have one. I would be willing to trade if you have another small and very powerful aspheric light (does not have to use AA).

Be Safe Be Well,

Marshall

shuter

Enlightened

Hi Marshall, :wave:

Afraid I don't have any aspheric lights to make a trade with. :( Thanks for responding though.

I'm hoping someone else will be willing to part with theirs. Cash or trade would be fine with me.

Gale

shuter

Enlightened

Metatron - I was so excited ;) to find the light I just cut and pasted the PP address :shakehead I was missing the dot and the funds were not sent:eek: I cancelled the transaction and re-sent the funds :). Looks like it went through this time :thumbsup: Sorry for the confusion. :D

Metatron

Banned

Metatron - I was so excited ;) to find the light I just cut and pasted the PP address :shakehead I was missing the dot and the funds were not sent:eek: I cancelled the transaction and re-sent the funds :). Looks like it went through this time :thumbsup: Sorry for the confusion. :D
payment received mate, this king of the mountain thrower will be posted out in the next 24 hours.

cheers

steve