• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Talk directly to the factory for free!

dat2zip

Flashlight Enthusiast
Here's the deal. If I have IM up, I'm usually in (at least home) but, not necessarily in the computer room.

So, my Yahoo Instant Messenger id is dat2zip DUH

My AOL IM ID is wayney9999

My ICQ ID is 218055292

I think direct communications would help for those of you in the DIY, using the converter boards or just questions in general.

I'll try this out. I hope I don't get inundated. I might have to limit this to a certain time window.

Wayne

Rothrandir

Flashaholic
nice! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

would you consider msn messenger?

dat2zip

Flashlight Enthusiast
Yeah sure, I need to sign up if there is interest.

I'm using Trillion so that shouldn't be a problem.

kakster

Flashlight Enthusiast
That would be an awesome service Wayne. Ham fisted DIY'ers like me need this kind of support.

oh yeah, i use trillian/msn too.

ExMB

Newly Enlightened
Thanks again for taking the time to straighten me out last night.

James S

Flashlight Enthusiast
Wayne, I've had you in my buddy list for ages now /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif I noticed your AIM ID in your profile about the same time I bought my first BB from you and added you to my list. But I've never popped in to say hello as I didn't have anything important to say and didn't want to bug you.

Perhaps now I will pop up just to say hi and thanks for my GREAT drop in that is still one of my most used lights.

FalconFX

Flashlight Enthusiast
Peter G, more or less, is already doing this on CPF... But if guys from SF or SL or Pel or UK or any other manufacturers have their representatives active on the boards, it'll be a huge plus for quick info and help...