• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired **SOLD**The Quiet Mule

donn_

Flashaholic
An interesting bit of kit...sort of a Poor Man's Sundrop.

Here we have an AMC EN-plated Clicky mule, carrying a 3-speed Sundrop Nichia LE. The Mule is in 98% surface condition, with only a couple of light scratches which can easily be buffed out with ScotchBrite.

The 3-speed Nichia light engine is easy on the eye, unlike most mules, with a soft warm beam well suited for close work.

IMGP3104.jpg

It's fitted with an orange tail switch boot, to better match the color of the beam.

IMGP3106.jpg

The light comes with two lens systems. The stock window with it's inner and outer o-rings, and a well fitted pyrex aspheric lens, with a thinner inner o-ring for proper focus.

The aspheric lens does not project an image of the emitter, but is slightly defocused to provide a smooth, round and warm beam, quite a bit tighter than the stock mule beam.

Stock lens, on high:
IMGP3123.jpg

Aspheric lens on high:
IMGP3108.jpg

I will ship the light in whichever lens configuration the buyer desires, but it includes both options.

$200 + PPI (PayPal, Priority Mail and Insurance) **SOLD**

First :takeit: followed by prompt payment to my Paypal account takes precedence over any other communication.

I will ship anywhere USPS goes, and shipping costs, insurance (mandatory) and Paypal fees are buyer's responsibility.

I have disabled PM, but my email and Paypal address is:
email.jpg

Last edited:

scout24

Flashaholic
Re: The Quiet Mule

Donn- I'll take it in stock trim, no aspheric. E-mail with my addy. incoming for a total to be sent to your paypal. Nice light and a great price!

scout24

Flashaholic
Re: **SPF**The Quiet Mule

If you insist... I thought it was an either /or, but it would be fun to play with, so thank you! :twothumbs