New to the forum!

HunterSon

Enlightened
Hi everyone, I have been lurking for some time and decided to join. Great forum! Just started collecting and picked up a Streamlight 3AA Luxeon Tasklight. It's a very well made light (take into account that I am new but it's a hansome well machined and finished light IMHO). I got one with a slightly blueish beam that suprised me as to how bright it was. I also picked up a SL Keymate and it is a handy piece of kit too. How many Canadians are here?

IlluminatingBikr

Flashlight Enthusiast
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink2.gif Welcome to CPF!! During the next few days, weeks, and months, you will be sucked deeper and deeper to flashaholism. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/eek.gif You have be warned! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/yellowlaugh.gif

Catman10

Enlightened
Hi there and welcome to the forums, good to see more Canadians joining. You can look forward to soon owning considerably more flashlights than one person could need. Regarding the Canadian issue, check the Cheers and Jeers section for posts regarding dealers who will ship to Canada.
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif

Pi_is_blue

Flashlight Enthusiast
Do you have an Arc AAA? If not, they are excellent lights, and you should look into getting one, and now there are huge sales on them, all the more reason to get one! Welcome!

Hoghead

Flashaholic*
Welcome!!!
I don't know how many Canadians are here but I think quite
a few. Have fun with the rest of us! The people here are
a great bunch.

HunterSon

Enlightened
Thanks everyone! Yes I can feel the urge to get more lights growing by the moment. I really like the luxeons and hope the QC of the colour problems eventually gets straightened out. I already want an Arc LS, Arc AAA, some more Streamlights, a CMG Infinity Ultra, an Inovx X5T and X1. I would like to see A Streamlight Twintask 1L with a Luxeon instead of the 3 led / xenon and maybe a Surefire G2 with a Luxeon instead of the incandescent.
Cheers!

B@rt

Flashaholic
welcome1.gif
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

I hope you have a good time here... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Charles Bradshaw

Flashlight Enthusiast
Welcome to CPF, HunterSon! You have made a good start, and I see the flashaholic bug has bitten you real hard. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

bluewater

Newly Enlightened
Welcome Hunter...I've only been hanging out on these forums for a few months myself. There aren't many Canadians on here yet, but it sure is a helpful bunch. I've pretty much given up trying to find any decent flashlights in stores and buy everything online...it's much cheaper anyway. (the exchange rate is getting better lately!) Be sure to add a headlamp to your wishlist. Whenever I go camping I can't resist bringing most of my lights to play with..but when I REALLY need to do a task I reach for my Tikka.

RY3

Enlightened
Number 8 Canadian report here /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Welcome & have fun..