• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

"Shirley, they're squares!"

PhotonFanatic

Flashlight Enthusiast
ShirleyPolished-3.jpg

ShirleyPolished-2.jpg

ShirleyPolished-4.jpg

ShirleyPolished-5.jpg

ShirleyPolishedTailcap-1.jpg

ShirleyTailcap.jpg

Last edited:

scout24

Flashaholic
Oh my... Details? Battery, emitter, why it's not in my mailbox yet??? (just kidding!) That is beautiful. :eek: PM sent.

PhotonFanatic

Flashlight Enthusiast
Oh my... Details? Battery, emitter, why it's not in my mailbox yet??? (just kidding!) That is beautiful. :eek: PM sent.

It will have: RCR123 battery, Seoul P4 U2SWOH emitter, McClicky, double-sided AR Sapphire lens, O-ring sealed, and single output GD1000 driver--with a Tellurium Copper heatsink. Perhaps I should add that it is 6AL4V Titanium, too. Length 93mm/diameter 23.35mm.

Last edited:

jch79

**Do Not Feed The Vegan**,
:drool: Sweet mercy! That just ain't right. :eek:oo: You could call it Grippy, from the looks of it.

Fred, you continue to outdo yourself every time - raising the (Ti) bar with each new project. When will the madness stop? :D

The second pic from the bottom would make a sweet desktop background. :cool:

:thumbsup: john

Launch Mini

Flashlight Enthusiast
Fred, quit tempting me.
Had I known this was on your bench, I might have taken this one:sick2:
Very nice indeed.

Tink

Newly Enlightened
Hey, Fred, you've done it again! Not that I should be surprised. You just keep getting better and better and better. Many congratulations on this beauty. Will there be other colors eventually? As in magenta?

PhotonFanatic

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hey, Fred, you've done it again! Not that I should be surprised. You just keep getting better and better and better. Many congratulations on this beauty. Will there be other colors eventually? As in magenta?

Hi Cheryl,

Nice to see you around again. :D

I plan to do a small production run of these, where my CNC shop would make the bodies, but then I would do the anodizing and surface finishing myself. That means that each buyer would get to choose their own color, from the somewhat limited range of colors that can be produced by anodizing Ti. And, as you know, magenta is one of those colors.

The hope is to have these available by March, if not late February.

I might offer just a twisty version, though, as those are far less complicated, and therefore, less expensive, than a clicky version.

1 what

Enlightened
Oh my.....one day I'm going to have to buy one of Fred's creations...I'm trying to resist but he simply keeps tempting me...Get thee behind me Fred!

PhotonFanatic

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thanks, Jim. I find the grooves a nice way to do the anodizing and to still be able to have the coloring last, rather than being abraded away--a concern that you had re knives.

Tink

Newly Enlightened
Hi Cheryl,

Nice to see you around again. :D

It's nice to be seen. :kiss:

I plan to do a small production run of these, where my CNC shop would make the bodies, but then I would do the anodizing and surface finishing myself. That means that each buyer would get to choose their own color, from the somewhat limited range of colors that can be produced by anodizing Ti. And, as you know, magenta is one of those colors.

Ooh, I know, I know.

The hope is to have these available by March, if not late February.

How about by February 17? :poke: That's my birthday and I think I know just what to get me. :whistle:

I might offer just a twisty version, though, as those are far less complicated, and therefore, less expensive, than a clicky version.

I can twist! Especially if it's less expensive. :grin2: I think of you (in a good way) every time I twist those Killers.