• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired WITHDRAWN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Henk_Lu

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: PROTOTYPE SFIII 15 WATT OSTAR

Perhaps you should explain what exactly makes it different to the latest black SF-III run where you have the option of an Ostar 15W for 615$?

Has it got another driver which makes it brighter if you use the right cells (IMR)?

Metatron

Banned

Perhaps you should explain what exactly makes it different to the latest black SF-III run where you have the option of an Ostar 15W for 615$?

Has it got another driver which makes it brighter if you use the right cells (IMR)?
the ostar in this particular light has a low vf with all dies very well balanced as Mike explained to me once. i payed $120 for the led as opposed to $55 of his latest run...
this light is only for those who demand absolute perfection!:naughty:
Prototype has its value as well, ask around;)
BTW, the asking price is exactly what i paid for it, so in fact because of exchange rates, paypal's share, i am at a loss at this price folks, after xmas i see no reason to not make a dollar on this:)

Last edited:

cmacclel

Flashlight Enthusiast

This one has "Prototype" on the bezel.

Mac

Status
Not open for further replies.