• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

happy holidays fellow Peak fanatics- what's on your xmas list?

RAGE CAGE

Enlightened
Hope you all have a wonderful holiday....I have enjoyed yet another year sharing the joy that is Peak with all of you.

I'm pretty sure Curt is tinkering away on the SR3000 as this very moment.

Saving my change now for an El Capitan.......

Last edited:

J33psr0ck

Newly Enlightened
Doing some research on a new pocket light, I stumbled across Peak LED. I also realized that they are right down the street from me, small world.

The El Cap looks like it fits the bill and is top on my post-Christmas list so far. I did have a couple questions. I see that there have been/are separate bodies for various lights. Would I be able to purchase a separate body for the El Cap to allow for a 2AA setup? Also, I don't see accessories on the resellers website. I assume that Peak does not have a storefront but that would be cool if I could pick up the accessories directly since I am so close.

Thanks in advance.

Ron

Henk_Lu

Flashlight Enthusiast
On my wishlist was a Rainier P7 and the necessary parts to repair my Caribbean...

As it seems, I wasn't a good boy and I will get nothing! :tsk:

As I can't have things that are not in a perfect working condition, someone else will get a present : A Ti Caribbean (set to an efficient output) that has only one lens with scratches, the white disk under the reflector is missing and the reflector is partly tarnished (the reason why I opened the light) and scratched too by now.

I'll give it to someone who has better relations with Peak than I have and who will eventually get the needed parts to bring it back to a new condition (or already has them). As all presents, it is free, but as thrashing it would be completely free for me, the shipping costs have to be paid (I suggest registered as I seem to have lost three parcels as a bonus for christmas).

If you are interested in getting the light, send me a PM and explain why I should give the light to YOU. The light will be send the week after christmas to the one who convinced me.

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!! :santa: :drunk: :party:

NB : This ain't no joke, if nobody wants it, I will throw the light in the container labeled "Metal - Non Steel" in our local recycling center - for sure!

The light has been allocated and I'll get a surprise. That's my Peak christmas present!

Last edited:

RAGE CAGE

Enlightened
MERRY CHRISTMAS!!! :santa: :drunk: :party:

NB : This ain't no joke, if nobody wants it, I will throw the light in the container labeled "Metal - Non Steel" in our local recycling center - for sure!

PM inbound.....lol.... Who else has been better at busting your cahones all year longMaybe we could organize a wreck mod Frankenstein light exchange. Happy holidays!

Last edited:

AFAustin

Flashlight Enthusiast
R/C and all fellow Peakaholics, and of course, Robyn and Curt,

Merry Christmas to you all! :santa::santa::santa:

My flashlight budget is about zero at the moment, but before long I'd like to try an el Capitan, probably in HA this time, as that would remind me of one of my very first Peaks from years past---an HA Kilimanjaro. I guess I'm getting sentimental in my old age....

Andrew

Last edited:

Daekar

Enlightened
On my wishlist:
A neutral/medium level 2 Eiger 1xAAA lug, knurled.
A neutral/wide level 4 Eiger 2xAAA momentary, smooth
.... both in titanium!

I wonder if Robyn and Curt are in contact with Santa? :D

Oh heck, even if they're not, I wonder if they'll do a special order? :poke:

P7rancher

Newly Enlightened
Interested in one of the new adjustable Night Patrol stainless models. Two questions:
First, I have never used rechargeables, is there a location to bring me up to speed on the different choices, pros and cons?

Second, any estimates on run-times for the 300/400 lumen models?

Thanks and Happy Holidays.
P7

PhantomPhoton

Flashlight Enthusiast
On my after I recover financially from x-mas list is tentatively a SR2000. If it can be had with not 6500K tint and it has a good beam profile I will be hard pressed to find a reason not to purchase one.

I also like the thought of an NP300A Stainless Steel. But I'll wait until neutral white XP-Gs are available.

grinsefalle

Enlightened
This could be my first flashlight 2010: the Night Patrol NP300A in stainless steel. And if it is not the first one, it sure will be in the top5 :)

Michael

TroyManic

Newly Enlightened
This could be my first flashlight 2010: the Night Patrol NP300A in stainless steel. And if it is not the first one, it sure will be in the top5 :)

Michael

Night Patrol NP300A is still in top 5 and is one of my most favorite one.

[link removed by moderator]

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts