Happy National Flashlight Day!

edc3

Enlightened
I'd never heard of this "holiday" before this year. Apparently it coincides with the Winter Solstice. So party on flashaholics!

:party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party:

dodge_911

Newly Enlightened
Well, from Belgium, wishing all of you lotsa lumens, long runtimes and a happy national flashlight day!

Linger

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Happy Flashlight Day!

This is entertaining. Instead of talking about Seasonal Affective Disorder and Dysthymia, it's 'happy flashlight day!'
My batteries were prepared yesterday. :)

Locoboy5150

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Happy Flashlight Day!

:party: Cool - I've got my Eneloops all charged up and ready to go for Flashlight Day!

bk737

Newly Enlightened
I would like to wish Happy National Flashlight Day to all the members here at CPF and especially to all the members that i have bought from and sold items to this past year.What a wonderful place to share ideas and hardware with others to make our version of the "Perfect" flashlight.
Thanks to all those who share their knowledge, ideas and beautiful handmade labors of love for all of us to admire( and drool over!) And finally to the people who keep this place running without fail, the Moderators!
Mahalo and Aloha,
Brianlovecpf