Anyone have an opinion on these knife sites?

Bill.H

Enlightened
I prefer knifeworks.com and 1skscom. Knifeworks is the site I use when possible, but 1sks supports bladeforums, so that's a good reason to use them.
I've had excellent service from knifecenter.com but the prices are a bit higher than many otherplaces.

txwest

Flashlight Enthusiast
dano,
It is the knifecenter. Click the "Knifecenter" button & see where it takes you.

ZENGHOST

Enlightened
Knifecenter has a huge inventory and the service has always been good to me, but their prices are in the medium to high range compared to some other very good online dealers.

PieThatCorner

Enlightened
Dan, Bill, Tex, Marc, Zen... thanks for the input fellas... I'll give the Knifecenter a shot, and do some browsing at knifeworks and the 1 Stop Knife Shop - I already see some knives I want to add /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ohgeez.gif - the pitfall of getting good suggestions. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Thanks again.

-Jim

Skyline

Enlightened
I've used 1SKS and KnifeCenter and they are quite good. My favorite by far though is KnifeWorks. Excellent prices, responsive to email, and extremely quick turnaround.

www.knifeworks.com /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

PieThatCorner

Enlightened
Thanks fellas... I just placed an order with Knifeworks... and of all things, I go check out newgraham.com and find the limited edition Benchmades that I was looking for - and at really good prices, too... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ohgeez.gif

Well, guess that's what credit cards are for... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Appreciate the suggestions everyone-

-Jim

FlashlightOCD

Enlightened
I'd highly recommend New Graham as well, Mike is a great guy. [Plus they send you a few free bandaids with every order /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif ]

M

MeridianTactical

Hi guys,

While I dont have much of a selection on my site, I carry most every knife brand and stlye. My prices are really good to.

Email me and I'll get you a quote if there is something your looking for....

I'm slooooowly adding to the knives as time allows.

Chris