• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired McGizmo Ti PD-S *PICS Added*

hornady708

Enlightened
Up for sale is a 8 Flute McGizmo Ti PD-S in excellent condition, although it does have a few very tiny surface scratches that all titanium lights get but you can't notice them unless you are really studying the light. Asking $525 shipped CONUS (MO, Paypal Personal Transfer no fee, otherwise +3.5%), insurance extra if you want it

Let me know if you have any questions

Thanks

eld6602.jpg

eld6600.jpg

Last edited:

run4jc

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: McGizmo Ti PD-S

Up for sale is a McGizmo Ti PD-S in excellent condition, although it does have a few very tiny surface scratches that all titanium lights get but you can't notice them unless you are really studying the light. Asking $525 shipped CONUS (MO, Paypal Personal Transfer no fee, otherwise +3.5%), insurance extra if you want it

Let me know if you have any questions and I'll try to get some pictures up tomorrow night if I get a chance to break out the tripod tomorrow.

Thanks

PM sent

coloradogps

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: McGizmo Ti PD-S

Is it a Mizer or regular?

What color trit is in the tail?

Thanks....

Scottiver

Enlightened
Now all you need is a Haiku and a Mule to complete the set.
You should really space out your Mcgizmo purchases so you can savor each one. :)
Enjoy!

run4jc

Flashlight Enthusiast
Now all you need is a Haiku and a Mule to complete the set.
You should really space out your Mcgizmo purchases so you can savor each one. :)
Enjoy!
Already have a Haiku - it was my first Gizmo. The Mule came next...

Space out? Yikes...let's see - Haiku in mid November
1X123 McClicky hosting a CREEmator at the end of November
2X123 with mule mid December
Lunasol 20 last week...
Sundrop XP last week - hasn't arrived yet..
And now this PD-S. Oy. I was bitten by the McGizmo bug in a big way. I think I have cured it - if at least for a while :eek:. Interestingly, I don't use any of my great Surefires any more - heck, my Jetbeam M1X stays home when I take my early morning dog walks. The "Gizmos" take care of every need.

I've contemplated selling the 'other' lights in my collection to recoup some of the $$$$ (!!!) I've spent in the past couple of months on Gizmos, but nah, I'll keep 'em. And I haven't regretted these purchases - I just did it backwards - started with the newest light (Haiku) and worked my way back to a PD-S. I guess this is my "mid life crisis"... :laughing:

See here...

Thanks - happy New Year!!

run4jc

Flashlight Enthusiast
It just arrived - thank you! It looks great! The clip looks as if it has been slightly polished, and I love the look. I'm waiting on a Thorpe 1/16 Hex drive to take the clip off one or more of my other Gizmos to try my hand at polishing them.

Meanwhile, thank you for a smooth transaction and Roll Tide!!