Post pics and details.

I'll get mine together (whats left) and post a some pics in a few days.:wave:

Weaponlights:
029-8.jpg

JetBeams: RRT-2....RRT-0....Pro V3
039-3.jpg

Zebralights: H30W....H30R XP-E Q3-5A....H60W....SC30W
035-5.jpg

Cool Fall: Spy005 DB/XP-G....Spy005 STFu/ MC-E-JE6.....Spy007 STFu MkII/ Cree XR-E Q3-5A

046-3.jpg

Surefire TITANS-- T1A XP-G.....Original Ti TITAN #307
048-2.jpg

More to come......

Last edited:

toby_pra

Flashaholic
Damm you are the first this year DaFab...:grin2:

Here are some of mine new falshlights:

P1010076.JPG

toby_pra

Flashaholic
Great lights!

...and like orange lanyards! :D

Me not...:crackup:

Its a nice color, and easy to find in the dark. :)

UnderTheWeepingMoon

Nice lights, Toby. Shows I'm a flashaholic - I looked at your pic and immediately thought what a great turbo head the chrome base of the lamp in the top right would make. Looks like a giant Aleph 3 standing on the ground.

If so, if would have great throw. :wave:

toby_pra

Flashaholic
Some more rare falshlights pics :rolleyes:

new style SFIII / old style SFIII
P1010015.JPG

Milky U2by2
P1010017.JPG

some Ganp Griffins / McClicky pak ~ KL4 MC-E lego
P1010078.JPG

The Ganp Griffins are a real workmanship with an excellent finish and fit
you hand really comfortably...;)

Last edited:

toby_pra

Flashaholic
Thanks Barry...:D

But IMHO your collection is much more nice! :laughing: :thinking:

mwaldron

Enlightened
I had to gather the troops before they're joined by the new Quarks tomorrow. It took a few minutes to round them all up.

2009_flashlight_collection.jpg

Back Row: Surefire M6 Body with FM 3x17670 and Seraph P7 Head, Megallenium 3x18650 body with KT4/1185, 3D Mag with Mag LED, Mag 2xAA reduced and refilled with beautiful Purpleheart, Old EternaLight Ergo X-Ray

Middle Row: Ra Clicky 140, Ra Clicky 100WW, Surefire Kroma K2MS, Coast 4 Color Recon Torch x2, Coast 6-Chip Dual Color Tactical Torch, Fenix P2D Q5

Front Row: Surefire A2s with Strion and OS Tailguard: Red, White (Nichia GS), White (Stock), UV, Yellow-Green (No Strion, no tailguard. Very Sad), Surefire 6PD with M60W + Z49, Surefire L2 with OS tailguard

Not Pictured: I can't seem to find my origional generation 1 Eternalight (built in what I'm sure was a Radio Shack project box). I upgraded it to UV LEDs when I bought my x-ray many years ago, and I know it's in the house somewhere...

Getting these out of their various places had me thinking of a few things.

First, I really need a central place to keep my lights! :thumbsup:

Second, I really should sell off some of my cool LEDs that I don't like to use.

Third, I need a normal Green A2! I have all the rest. I have a stock Blue LED ring I could swap into my spare white, but I have no stock Green ring.

Lastly, there's an interesting progression of EDC in this picture, and I'm not sure what it says.

My first EDC, long long before I found CPF was the Eternalight. It's in pretty bad shape now, it's well over 10 years old, certainly closer to 15. The posts inside have broken off and been re-epoxied, the rubber is peeling off the front from age, the leds are pushed in, but it still works 100%. I should consider sending it in for a refurbishment, but it's like an old friend.

Next up was one of the Coast 4-colors, then the coast 2-color (for the price I still love these lights, I'd love them more if they didn't turn on in my pocket all the time), then the L2. After the L2's knurling ruined 4 pairs of trousers I moved on to the P2D, and then to my current EDC the Ra 100WW.

I'm not sure what my next EDC will be, but I'm sure it's never going to be bigger than the Ra. The new Quark Mini AA NW TI has a chance at being it. I guess we'll see in next year's thread!

Last edited:

Eric242

Flashlight Enthusiast
I am actually proud of the fact that my herd is thinner this year. :tinfoil:
Me too. I was at almost 80 lights at the end of 2008 but in 09 the numbers decreased dramatically when I started selling the customs and surefires. Now I am down to 23 lights + 2 legos to be completed in the next weeks.

I´ll try to take a picture the next days.

Eric

lisantica

Flashlight Enthusiast
mwaldron, what kind of lanyard is that on your M6?

I'll post a shot of my collection by next weekend. I just started my flashlight collection today and the ones I bought are being shipped to me.

Lisa

Eric242

Flashlight Enthusiast
Here´s what´s left of my collection. Click on the images for larger versions.

back row:
Microfire K2000R with K3, G&P Scorpion R500, Surefire-Lego, Surefire-Lego, Surefire-Lego, Pila GL3, Sufire L5 (KL5A), Pila GL2, Lego, Surefire-Lego, Surefire-Lego (sold in the meantime)

front row:
Glo-Toob Fx 2x, Glo-Toob Lithium 2x (with Novatac EDC Clip), SS-18650 Light, SS-AA Light, Gatlight V2 SS, Gatlight V2 Alu, Gatlight V2 SS, Surefire-Lego (sold in the meantime), Quark 123, McGizmo Aleph McClicky Mule, Tasklight Two (sold in the meantime), Fire~Fly II brass, Orb Raw NS

The parts in front of the lights are waiting for the FiveMega 1x18650 and 2x18650 C-M bodies to arrive to be completed. These two will be popped into a third 1200 peli case together with a FM15 redfilter. The lego lights are listed with their parts in the link in my signature.

Last edited:

Moka

Enlightened
Boy has my collection grown in the last month... The wonders of finishing Uni and being able to pick up full time work over the holidays... =D

I've added about alot of those lights to my collection in the last mth... A couple of them were presents... Like my Sundrop my Father Bought for me, the ML1 from Keith and my MD3 Wildcat which was a present from my sister... (at least my family understand my collection =P )

Back Row L-R: Inova X5UV, Inova X5 RED, Milky MC2 Candle, FM 16340 Body, Surefire HA-OD Bezel, Z48 Tailcap With Malkoff M30, Milky L1 Four Flats, HA-BK Z2 w/ Malkoff M60L, FM 16340 Body/Solarforce Strike Bezel/Solarforce Tailcap W/Lumensfactory Drop-in, 2 Inova XOs Gen1, Surefire C2L, Malkoff MD3 Wildcat, M@g 3D w/Malkoff 2-3D Dropin.
Front Row: Inova 24/7, Glotoob FX Blue, Nitecore EX10 R2, Muyshondt Aeon, Muyshondt Nautilus, Glo-Toob Lithium Red, Surefire E1B, Ra Clicky 140Cn, 4Sevens Preon1 w/Clicky Tailcap.
Very Front: McGizmo Sundrop XRU

NB: Please ignore the cobwebs and dust... It was the best flat area I could find for the group shot =P