• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired WTB: HDS Bezel Removal Tool

DaFABRICATA

Flashlight Enthusiast
Looking for an HDS bezel removal tool.
Has 4 evenly spaced slots.

Please let me know if you can help a brotha out!:wave:

divine

Flashlight Enthusiast
I used a Jetbeam Jet III Pro ST bezel removal tool (5 slots) to remove my HDS Ultimate 60 bezel. It took some pressure, but it got it to budge. I bet a little elbow grease with any bezel removal tool will work.

I bought the thing, and now I can't find any bezels for it! =\

I think other people suggest using the bottom of a mouse pad for this. I didn't have any luck with that, though.

NoFair

Flashlight Enthusiast
I've used a watch casing tool (they are adjustable) for screw back watches on mine. Works great and no damage.

Sverre

souptree

Flashlight Enthusiast
I think I loaned mine to a friend. But I am planning to see him today, so I will ask for it back. You are welcome to BORROW mine if you promise to send it back to me and cover shipping.

darkzero

Flashaholic* ,
II think other people suggest using the bottom of a mouse pad for this. I didn't have any luck with that, though.

I use the backside of a common mouse pad too. I've always been successful this way. I don't think the stock HDS bezels have thread lock on them.

For other bezels I almost always use this (you can see that's the back of the mouse pad I use):

Img_7469.jpg

Blindasabat

Flashlight Enthusiast
He has a very difficult bent bezel he is trying to fix, so he needs a serious tool. He already bent a pair of pliers on it.

It's not mine, btw.