Help me choose a charger

BigNick

Newly Enlightened
I'm a noob, so don't be too rough on me.
I've been searching, but cant really find what i'm looking for.
I've got a FM 3x17670 battery carrier on the way for my M6. I will be using AW protected cells.
I'm trying to figure out what charger to use. I was planning on using one of the chargers recommended by FM ware i can charge all three batteries still in the battery carrier via the charging jack.
So what i want to know is, who's using this charging method and how is it working out.
Or is it recommended that i use a 2 bay charger such as the Pila IBC 4-stage Charger.

Thanks for your help.
Nick:)

Conte

Enlightened
Well if you are willing to buy a specific charger just for this, I'd go with the pack charger. It'll charger them faster then the most bay chargers.

I would also go with the first one he recommends, the "0.8amp". The half capacity charge rate will be easier on the batteries.

With a pack charger you won't have to dismantle your battery adapter to charge them. Makes it easier with less wear and tear on the unit.

Meanwhile, the advantage of the bay charger is, being able to charge other batteries yo may acquire along the way. But that's not a big deal, cause after you've been doing this a while, you will have collected a few different types of chargers along the way. ;)

Flashlight Enthusiast
The best way to charge batteries is a hobby charger with adjustable levels and all the fancy stuff. They've gotten a bit cheaper over the years, the Triton Electrifly is a good way to go.