Final edits are now complete. CPF is heading to SHOT
SHOT Show 2010 logistics
Pre SHOT discussion thread. Discussion Thread
This thread is broken down into the following sections/posts:
2. Schedule of events and GTG‘s. (MrMom)
3. 4-sevens CPF get-together, hosted by David, information and attendee list. (MrMom)
4. Battery Junction CPF get -together, hosted by MattK, information and attendee list. (MrMom)
5. At the show daily meet up information. (MrMom)
6. Light related exhibitors listed by exhibitor name. (Cyclops942)
7. Light related exhibitors listed by booth number. (Cyclops942)
8. CPF SS10 Show attendees (MrMom)
9. RESERVED for last minute during the show announcements if needed.
10. 4Sevens GTG / show announcements. (4sevens)
11. Platinum room number announcement to be posted 1/21 by 4:00PM (MattK)
12++ Show and event reports. (you)
Feel free to post your SHOT reflections, gathering and party reports-host thanks-and feedback here, in this thread, AFTER the show starts. Thanks Please understand, this is to ensure a clean information base for those on the road attending the show. Update: All SHOT show pertinent thread positions are now in place. Updates will be via edits in the first 11 posts. This thread is now open for SS10 reports from all for the CPF community.
SHOT Show 2010 at the Sands Expo center MAP.
Show dates and times
Tue. January 19 – 8:30am-5:30pm
Wed. January 20 – 8:30am-5:30pm
Thu. January 21 – 8:30am-5:30pm
Fri. January 22 – 8:30am-4:00pm
Show link http://www.shotshow.org/
New for SS2010 is an interactive show planner. It allows for category search functions and has an interactive floor plan.
Where is Greta? Find her and you may win. I posted a hint somewhere in the discussion thread.
Get your CPF gear here.
Las Vegas weather forcast
The Deuce - Double deck bus on the strip transportation running the full strip to Fremont St (Downtown). Runs 24/7 on 7-17min. schedules. $3-1 way, $7-24 hour pass, $15-3 day pass.
Monorail - Runs behind the hotels on the East side of the main strip, (MGM-Sahara). Runs 7AM-2AM on 4-12 minute schedule. $5-1 way, $14-24 hour pass, $30-3 day pass.
On behalf of the CPF community, I would like to express our sincerest gratitude to David of 4sevens.com and to Matthew of batteryjunction.com for hosting CPF gatherings. Your goodwill is well received from all of us at CPF.
If you are a flashlight related manufacturer or dealer and would like to schedule a dedicated time slot with the CANDLEPOWERFORUM members please contact me. I am on yahoo as MrMomB.
All updates will be done via daily post edits. Check back often.
We miss you PK. Weenie!