GE Nighthawks 2 fer

Alaric Darconville

Flashlight Enthusiast
I notice also that the "Sport" model is listed; hopefully nobody falls for that particular kind (with its "blue-white", hence dimmer yet more glaring, light).

If this special applies to the Platinum, get those. They do have a blue RING, but it doesn't affect the beam pattern itself.

kbuzbee

Enlightened
I saw Nighthawk and Sport listed. I know they have Platinum but I didn't see it listed in their deal of the day notice. Might be worth asking if anyone is interested.

Ken

Alaric Darconville

Flashlight Enthusiast

-Virgil-

Flashaholic
Looks like a phony "deal" to me (actually what it looks like is that the crossed-out price is the GE list price, which nobody ever actually pays). The "sale" prices are almost exactly the same as the regular retail prices I've seen for Night Hawk and Night Hawk Platinum bulbs:

NHP_1.jpg

NHP_2.jpg

NHP_3.jpg

NHP_4.jpg

kbuzbee

Enlightened
That's a shame. Usually Amazon does a good (and occasionally fantastic) job with their deal of the day sales... Oh well, you always have to know what things usually cost to know if anything is a deal (and the one day deal's over anyway so the discussion is now moot).

Ken

Hamilton Felix

Enlightened
I just ordered two H4 Philips X-treme Power bulbs from Powerbulbs.com and they even threw in two free little side light bulbs. My credit card shows a charge of $35.86 (I wasn't sure about the British pound to American dollar conversion ratio), and they are coming right to my door.

In standard wattage, you cannot do better than Philips X-treme Power, and I think I did better on price than buying from SUVlights.com and paying shipping.

No "blue stuff" blocking light from these bulbs. Just the best H4 I can find.