HDS Systems        
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567
Results 181 to 199 of 199

Thread: Droid 58 Carabiner and Carabineer Chain sales thread is <<OPEN>>

  1. #181
    RedLED's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Palm Springs, CA, Beverly Hills, CA, Washington, DC, New York City Manhattan
    Posts
    2,995

    Default Re: Droid 58 Carabiner and Carabineer Chain sales thread

    Will there be any more Tri V models soon?
    Check my Web Site: www.Redwayphoto.com

  2. #182

    Default Re: Droid 58 Carabiner and Carabineer Chain sales thread

    Hi Data, any chance these are going to come out soon

  3. #183

    Default Re: Droid 58 Carabiner and Carabineer Chain sales thread

    Quote Originally Posted by lefteye219 View Post
    Hi Data, any chance these are going to come out soon
    They are now back in stock.

    The new price for the Droid is $275 plus shipping. There are no titanium chains available but I may order some if I get requests for them.


    Cheers
    Dave

  4. #184

    Default Droid 58 Carabiner and Carabineer Chain sales thread is <<Closed>>

    I will take one... Pm incoming

    +1 on the chain from my side as a request!!

    PP Sent!!

    Edit: I received both the chain and the Droid Carabineer and I must say that it is very very very nice piece of gear. One that shall never be traded/sold. I must be honest that I am indeed enjoying the combo.
    Last edited by lefteye219; 01-12-2015 at 07:16 PM. Reason: Update
    My Lights

    Now also on Instagram: lefteye219

  5. #185
    Flashaholic* jonwkng's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    1,993

    Default Re: Droid 58 Carabiner and Carabineer Chain sales thread is <<Closed>>

    Hi Dave!

    I'll take one Droid Carabiner. Would love to have the chain too. Email sent.

    Thank you!

  6. #186
    Flashaholic
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Melbourne, Oz
    Posts
    154

    Default Re: Droid 58 Carabiner and Carabineer Chain sales thread is <<OPEN>>

    One for me (and a chain) please.

  7. #187

    Default Re: Droid 58 Carabiner and Carabineer Chain sales thread is <<OPEN>>

    I had received the droid on new years (Dave sent earlier but I was out on vacation) and have been using it since. I must say that it is an awesome piece of gear and one hell of a product. solid built and great design. I also received the chain in mail today and I can say that the droid with the chain and either keys or Tri-V2 looks cool. It is one solid combination and the one which would be enjoyed as I used it. Thanks Dave for making such an awesome product and giving us a chance to own it.

  8. #188
    Enlightened
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Toronto, Ontario
    Posts
    91

    Default Re: Droid 58 Carabiner and Carabineer Chain sales thread is <<OPEN>>

    Just received the droid and chain from Dave - beautiful

    I am going to purchase the SW GG spy 007 and attach it to the chain

    would like also to add an EDC knife to the chain

    Any suggestions ??

  9. #189
    Flashaholic* KDM's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Tennessee
    Posts
    2,007

    Default Re: Droid 58 Carabiner and Carabineer Chain sales thread is <<OPEN>>

    I'll take a droid and chain, email coming.


    Received the Droid and chain today, awesome piece of gear Dave!
    Last edited by KDM; 12-26-2015 at 10:32 PM.

  10. #190

    Default Re: Droid 58 Carabiner and Carabineer Chain sales thread is <<OPEN>>

    The Droid is back in stock.


    Cheers
    Dave

  11. #191

    Default Re: Droid 58 Carabiner and Carabineer Chain sales thread is <<OPEN>>

    Does anyone know the diameter of the hole at the bottom of the carabiner below the locking mechanism where splitring attachment is intended?
    TIA

  12. #192

    Default Re: Droid 58 Carabiner and Carabineer Chain sales thread is <<OPEN>>

    Quote Originally Posted by hjkl View Post
    Does anyone know the diameter of the hole at the bottom of the carabiner below the locking mechanism where splitring attachment is intended?
    TIA
    That hole has a diameter of 0.175".

    Cheers
    Dave

  13. #193

    Default Re: Droid 58 Carabiner and Carabineer Chain sales thread is <<OPEN>>

    Hello Sir/Dave,

    I Ordered a Droid 58 Carabiner from you on September 26th with a Paypal "Guest" Payment.Has my Droid 58 Carabiner been posted out yet ?Did you receive the Paypal "Guest" Funds? Please Sir, your assistance is appreciated.

    Many Thanks ,
    Daryn.Dragunov656.

  14. #194

    Default Re: Droid 58 Carabiner and Carabineer Chain sales thread is <<OPEN>>

    Quote Originally Posted by Dragunov656 View Post
    Hello Sir/Dave,

    I Ordered a Droid 58 Carabiner from you on September 26th with a Paypal "Guest" Payment.Has my Droid 58 Carabiner been posted out yet ?Did you receive the Paypal "Guest" Funds? Please Sir, your assistance is appreciated.

    Many Thanks ,
    Daryn.Dragunov656.
    it is shipped.

  15. #195

    Default Re: Droid 58 Carabiner and Carabineer Chain sales thread is <<OPEN>>

    Hello Sir/Dave,

    Has my Droid Carabiner that i ordered from you on the 16th January Shipped out to myself yet Sir?

    Many Thanks,

    Daryn.Dragunov656.

  16. #196

    Default Re: Droid 58 Carabiner and Carabineer Chain sales thread is <<OPEN>>

    Quote Originally Posted by Dragunov656 View Post
    Hello Sir/Dave,

    Has my Droid Carabiner that i ordered from you on the 16th January Shipped out to myself yet Sir?

    Many Thanks,

    Daryn.Dragunov656.
    Yes, it shipped.

  17. #197
    Moderator
    nbp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Wisconsin
    Posts
    8,929

    Default Re: Droid 58 Carabiner and Carabineer Chain sales thread is <<OPEN>>

    Hey Dave, just a heads up. I was browsing Etsy for Ti EDC stuff and I saw ďDroidĒ carabiners, and they look like direct copies of yours. If I wasnít a member here I would have had no idea, and the price is very good, but thereís no way I would buy a knockoff of your work being that I have owned one of your lights and I have massive respect for you as a builder. Anyways, I thought you might like to know anout that if you donít already, in case you want to investigate. Itís also a warning to other members who might buy one on the secondary market to be sure of what they are getting.

  18. #198

    Default Re: Droid 58 Carabiner and Carabineer Chain sales thread is <<OPEN>>

    Quote Originally Posted by nbp View Post
    Hey Dave, just a heads up. I was browsing Etsy for Ti EDC stuff and I saw ďDroidĒ carabiners, and they look like direct copies of yours. If I wasnít a member here I would have had no idea, and the price is very good, but thereís no way I would buy a knockoff of your work being that I have owned one of your lights and I have massive respect for you as a builder. Anyways, I thought you might like to know anout that if you donít already, in case you want to investigate. Itís also a warning to other members who might buy one on the secondary market to be sure of what they are getting.
    Thanks for the heads up but I know of their existence. That Spanish company copied my design and my name for the product a couple years back. Their poor quality is what it is.


    Cheers
    Dave

  19. #199
    Moderator
    nbp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Wisconsin
    Posts
    8,929

    Default Re: Droid 58 Carabiner and Carabineer Chain sales thread is <<OPEN>>

    Man that really stinks. I poked around and saw them on ebay too. I donít know about ebay but Etsy indicates in their policies that they will not permit people to sell items that violate intellectual property rights and provide a way to file a complaint they will then investigate if a design has been copied. It might be worth a shot. To me, the fewer venues people can sell that garbage, the better. Or maybe itís not even worth all the effort, I donít know.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •