Walther RBL 1200

The_Viking

Newly Enlightened
Hello!

I did not find much written about this series of flashlights here so I will post a small conversation with a fellow who provided me with some details that were left out in the product descriptions (I actually couldn't find it anywhere on any site that sold the RBL-models). The latest model "RBL 1200" looks really nice, here is one page in Germany who sells it:

http://www.kotte-zeller.de/websale7...ct=product&prod_index=120593&cat_index=009835

My own short primitive translation of the description (I have some knowledge about the language):
Tactical high performance-LED in the new generation with enormous light power.

Extremely high material standard with 220 Lumen output. Through the bezel the RBL 1200 can function as a glass-breaker and as a self defence tool. The compact "construction" comes with a tail clip.
And you can logically assume the rest. 300 meters beam-throw , 5000 meter "viewable" light and so on. What I didnt find was if it had digitally regulated output and how long the runtime is! So - E-mailed! Here it is:

Dear Sir,

Yes, our model RBL has digitally regulated output.

Best regards,
Peter

Peter Schiller
Export Manager (UMAREX Germany)
And I also later asked about the runtime (Regarding the RBL 1200):

Dear xxxx,

The runtime is 10 hours!

Best regards,
Peter

Peter Schiller
Export Manager (UMAREX Germany)
There you have it :) ! If I hadn't spent so much money *coughs* on some other things (among those: Fenix lights) I would buy this one and try it out because as I live in Sweden its a fairly low cost of sending it here. However... with 3 CR123A... shouldn't the runtime be a bit longer?