Where are you reading this?

Lost Hawaiian

Newly Enlightened
Hey folks,

Just a random, curious thought...

I tend to cruise around in here in short bursts, maybe 20-30 minutes each, 2 or 3 times a day. If I'm in my office, I'll usually pop in to check my threads of interest at least once. When I'm not sleepy I may spend an hour or 2 reading back through time.
I know we are a global community with people spread across many time zones; students and retirees, folks with day jobs, night jobs, odd jobs, or no jobs, and this is reflected by the fact that there are always a fair number of people signed in whether it's the middle of the day or the middle of the night.

...so I ask, how much time do you spend here, and where do you log in from the most?

'fess up, do you log in at work during your breaks or when the boss isn't looking?
Wait until you get home to read about the latest, greatest that you just absolutely, positively have to order before it gets dark out?
Surf the forums on your cell phone or PDA while you're in line at Wallyworld?

How do you feed your obsession?

My name is Rich, and I'm a Flashaholic!

lovecpf

Light Sabre

Enlightened
ok, I will 'fess up first. At home, but just I started to take a glance on breaks or before lunch is over while at work. Five minutes/day max from work. At home, I also do the short burst thing too. Pop in, see what the subject lines are on the new messages. If interested, then I'll read them.

Flying Turtle

Flashaholic
I'm sitting at home on the laptop. Before retirement it was not uncommon for me to sneak regular peaks at work. Now just at home for probably at least an hour a day.

Geoff

SFG2Lman

Enlightened
baghdad...after work and oovoo'ing my wife (its not dirty, skype but better):tired:

Pellidon

Flashlight Enthusiast
Sitting in the Archie Bunker chair watching the Saints shellac the Cards waiting for the Colts to do the same to Baltimore. I hope. On a wireless netbook.

pepekraft

Newly Enlightened
home, work sometimes, no regular schedule. I subscribed to the RSS via google reader and skim all the new threads to see what catches my eye -- I use google reader to aggregate lots of rss feeds. this makes it easy to follow CPF, my favorite comic strips, arstechnica.com, etc. :)