Foxfury Breakthrough

Thread: comp toolbar help

Default comp toolbar help

I am using vista home preimum, and once i open IE i like to use my google search window, but now for some reason after t type 1 or 2 letters it kicks the search up to the explorer search window above the menubar? how do i make it not do that
    SLPP 4 AA LUX; AT-100 10 LED; ARC AAA P; photon 1;Pewter 2C M@G with LED drop in; NEXTORCH Saint HID; SF E1B; RR 2AAA headlight; Vector 1 MIL CP spotlight: Q-Beam 2 Mil CP spotlight ;Sams HID; L2D RB 100; 6P

Flashaholic

Default Re: comp toolbar help

I don't really understand the problem now completely, but maybe you should try to re-install your google toolbar again... ;-)

I really dont know how to describe it any better. Like i said if i start typing in the google search window which is under the menu bar, the search then jumps to the explorer search bar which is to the right of the page forward and back buttons....this is really annoying
    SLPP 4 AA LUX; AT-100 10 LED; ARC AAA P; photon 1;Pewter 2C M@G with LED drop in; NEXTORCH Saint HID; SF E1B; RR 2AAA headlight; Vector 1 MIL CP spotlight: Q-Beam 2 Mil CP spotlight ;Sams HID; L2D RB 100; 6P

Flashaholic

Have you tried re-installing browser and google toolbar?

Flashaholic

Why are you using the google toolbar search when you can just set the IE search default to google? Why add more software to an already bloated and slow browser?